Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris still in ICU but improving and sitting up in his hospital bed engaging with the clinical staff.

Reactions: 14
I'm in Manchester and we have had an RAF C-17 Globe Trotter ( according to Facebook experts ) flying over a few times
Yes I saw the posts about those on Twitter. They carry cargo so probably medical supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in Manchester and we have had an RAF C-17 Globe Trotter ( according to Facebook experts ) flying over a few times
First time posting on this thread. I’m in M/C to. Why are they here? Are they going to Barton and setting up the GMex?

Reactions: 1
Is it making anyone else feel a little strange that a different politician is doing the press conference each day? I wish they would keep it consistent!
No. I like variety and I especially like when it's Rishi's turn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re throwing money at everything, I understand it’s needed but we’re going to be paying for this forever 🥺

Reactions: 11
So Rishi's opening time as the tories chancellor is to literally throw money at everyone and everything. Wowsers is all i can say. I hope after all this is over they dont continue to blame everything financial on the events in 2008🙄🙈

Reactions: 5
They’re throwing money at everything, I understand it’s needed but we’re going to be paying for this forever 🥺
Our children are the ones who will probably be paying for it for their whole adult lives.😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.