Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you still get hayfever in lockdown like if you stay in a flat and don't go outside? Y am I still sneezing every 5 minutes xx

Reactions: 9
Do you still get hayfever in lockdown like if you stay in a flat and don't go outside? Y am I still sneezing every 5 minutes xx
I read this morning that the pollen count is expected to be very high over the next few days, unfortunately ☹

Reactions: 5
i read something about hay fever being really bad this week/weekend , will try and find the link...yes i think you can still suffer whilst inside

Reactions: 4
29 year old nurse among the latest victims.

i know I’ve said it before but they are starting to feel like just numbers reading them online, it doesn’t have the same impact anymore.

but they’re scary numbers. They should still scare us, especially if it keeps going in this direction.
I know it's very sad but they never say if the medical staff that are dying are catching it at work? Same with the bus drivers? How do they know for sure it was caught at work?

If you've opened your windows you would ,my sons sneezing a lot now ..he has chronic hayfever..

Reactions: 1
My Dad works in finance and investments and he’s convinced by rumours that China are going to be buying more of the Western countries’ bonds than they currently have to make up for the virus and the damage to the respective economies. Pure speculation of course, but he thinks this would be a quick way to repay us without it being so obvious to tarnish their “reputation”.

Reactions: 3
Have you got any windows open? You will get it that way or if you dry your washing outside?

My husband had to go to the local shops earier as we needed some shopping and can't get a delivery slot. He came home visibly shaken and said he was saddened by the lack of care given by people outside. No social distancing at the shop itself, woman leaned over him and coughed, kids hanging around outside the shops in large groups having a natter. He didn't get half the stuff we needed as was so upset that people don't seem to give a tit that people are dying
Its the same in my local M&S.....the shop staff are amazing at guiding people in and out, washing baskets etc, but inside the shop people are milling around the aisles willy nilly, kids wandering around touching stuff. I nipped in during the week- never again.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Have you got any windows open? You will get it that way or if you dry your washing outside?
I don't have them open right now but sometimes I do and nah I have a clothes horse 🐎 idk just didn't think I'd feel it as much being inside but oh well xx

Reactions: 2
I don't have them open right now but sometimes I do and nah I have a clothes horse 🐎 idk just didn't think I'd feel it as much being inside but oh well xx
Do you live alone? If not and the people you live with are going out then coming back in it may be due to that.

I have pretty bad hay fever today also. It’s just what you need to top off the current glorious situation we are all in 😂

I get hayfever and so does my friend and we’ve started getting sneezing fits, unfortunately if you’ve got a window or anyway fresh air is coming in you’ll start to get symptoms. I tend to find it’s mornings and night that I get it most.

Reactions: 6
I'm sat in my garden and have just seen a private jet fly over, no entry on flight radar. Someone very rich who doesn't give a sh!t about Coronavirus?
I'm in Manchester and we have had an RAF C-17 Globe Trotter ( according to Facebook experts ) flying over a few times

938 deaths today !

16:55
BREAKINGUK coronavirus deaths rise by record 938 to 7,097
The number of people who have died with coronavirus in UK hospitals has risen to 7,097 - a record increase of 938 in a day.
Experts warn against over-interpreting daily figures, since spikes or dips may in part reflect bottlenecks in the reporting system, rather than real changes in the trend.

• Wow
Is it making anyone else feel a little strange that a different politician is doing the press conference each day? I wish they would keep it consistent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.