Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Antiques Road Show! It seems so weird watching big crowds of people all stood close together!
Sometimes I forget the fact most shows are prerecorded and for a split second wonder why theyā€™re not social distancing! TV seems so dated all of a sudden

Reactions: 11
In other news... I've actually cleaned my car today I was so bored. It's all nice and shiny now and I keep admiring it out of the kitchen window. I've sent a photo of it on Instagram to various friends and familyšŸ˜‚. They must be bored too, as I've had quite a few compliments on how shiny it looksšŸ˜‚. What the f#ck has my life become...HELPšŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I vape, and every time I do I wonder if that's the same as smoking in terms of risk. I hope not, as I honestly think I'll break in all this if I have to stop.
Me too but then I can feel the difference in my chest from not smoking and only vaping so I hope it cant be.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Boris Johnson has been taken to hospital for tests. Not an emergency admission and he remains in control of the country.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Boris is in hospital

Boris Johnson has been taken to hospital for tests.
Posted at the same time!

Hope heā€™s alright. Maybe though people still begin to take it more seriously!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The Queenā€™s speech was very powerful and I didnā€™t realise how much I needed to hear her speak until she did. I had tears in my eyes by the end. She makes me feel proud to be British. We can be strong in the face of adversity together.

I did think when I originally heard that the Queen was going to give an address that ā€œthey donā€™t do that unless itā€™s seriousā€.

Iā€™m a monarchist and proud to admit it. If my feelings arenā€™t felt by others on this topic, I can always toddle off to the thread I joined this forum for: Harry and Meghan! šŸ˜‚ I know they will agree with me over there! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Yel

I thought this might happen as often the virus is most dangerous two- ISH weeks after getting it.

Hopefully the people downplaying this really are taking it seriously now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Boris is in hospital

Posted at the same time!

I thought he was a funny colour the last time he appeared ,very unwell looking ..wonder how his partner is...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear about Boris. Not a fan of the man but how scary for him and his fiancee. I hope he ends up ok as I don't think I could bear to see some people gleefully posting if something bad happened to him... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Boris Johnson has been taken to hospital for tests. Not an emergency emission and he remains in control of the country.
Piers Morgan will be gutted, I suspect he wants the front door keys...

Reactions: 4
Oh my Christ. Bojo. The main man. Wasnā€™t such a good idea to shake all those hands perhaps

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You canā€™t help but see the anger and vitriol that Boris receives online due to his political positions and handling of the virus. Although I am a fan of Boris, I think that he definitely could have acted quicker in some respects. What I donā€™t understand is how anyone could laugh or be glad that he has Covid-19. I wouldnā€™t want to wish this disease on anyone. I really hope that he makes it through this and not just on a personal level for his health but because our country needs consistency at the moment so that we donā€™t all panic again.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thatā€™s pretty scary. It was always scary but sort of seemed not real at the same time. But now it seems very real

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.