Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story on the right of that article Gwyneth Paltrow advises on best vibrators to use during lockdown 🤷‍♀️
Hopefully Gwynnie will vibrate herself to such a high frequency she will shatter into a million pieces and never bother us again.💥💥💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On Insta I found myself following someone I hadn't actually followed.

For FoD's sake- give me strength.
Omg yes because that’s the same! Having a barbecue with extended family and being persecuted for your religion... that’s the same

Reactions: 12
On Insta I found myself following someone I hadn't actually followed.

For FoD's sake- give me strength.
Yep, snitching on someone going out with their mates and risking everyone’s lives is totally the same as reporting Anne Frank, a persecuted Jew, and effectively sending her to her death :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8

Yel

There are new posts on his twitter account in the last few days?
I don't think it's clear those are coming from him, it's a high profile position so others might have the authority to post on there.

Reactions: 9
Dominic Raaaaaab Dominic Raaaaaab in charge if Boris can’t chair - we are doomed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yel

Sky news are repeating one of those "fake" videos of a cancer patient in hospital years ago as if it's COVID-19 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m not being funny but if my family including his grandparents can stay away from our new baby despite being desperate ti meet him how hard is it not to play football in a park!!!

Reactions: 18
What are you all doing about gym memberships? I go to a "boutique" studio and it costs $190 per month. They posted on IG that they would really appreciate if clients could keep paying, they are also charging for online classes...they aren't including them in the monthly regular payment. They said if you want, you can email them to put your account on hold until they reopen.
Out of all the local boutique gyms I follow, they're the only one NOT putting memberships on hold automatically. I honestly think it would have been better if they said: "We are putting all memberships on hold if you want to still pay to support us, send us an email."

They are also selling equipment (balls, bands, weights) for like $30+ a piece. I know they still have to make money but I am side-eyeing them. They've always seemed to be more about money than the clients, even way before covid. They were gonna up the prices even more for members but we found out and caused a stink so they grandfathered us into the original price and only new members pay the higher price. I actually am skeptical of if they'll be around after covid.

Anyway, I put my membership on hold as honestly, jobs are so uncertain that I can't justify that money coming out right now every month when I am not receiving the service.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
While Chris Witty is off cant Lauren Harris replace him? I mean no one would tell the difference. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.