Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was still running a temp that's not a good sign if it hasn't improved within a few days..
Yes I agree - I had mentioned in the last thread my mums neighbours son is a consultant who has caught corona from his patients. She said he was able to talk to her on facetime for a little while and it was mainly the fever/temp they were struggling to control and that maybe is the case for Bojo.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Would the tests be to make sure he's clear of it now? Does it work like that?
I don’t think so - he still has symptoms so he still has it, I believe he’d have to be symptom free for two weeks to be considered recovered (not sure they’d bother testing it’d gone if he seemed well anyway)

Reactions: 3
You can’t help but see the anger and vitriol that Boris receives online due to his political positions and handling of the virus. Although I am a fan of Boris, I think that he definitely could have acted quicker in some respects. What I don’t understand is how anyone could laugh or be glad that he has Covid-19. I wouldn’t want to wish this disease on anyone. I really hope that he makes it through this and not just on a personal level for his health but because our country needs consistency at the moment so that we don’t all panic again.
I don’t like Boris or the Tory party but it’s awful to wish the illness on someone.

Reactions: 19
I don’t like Boris or the Tory party but it’s awful to wish the illness on someone.
Me neither. Never a fan. Only politician I've ever liked was the late great mo mowlam (abolsute legend) but I wouldn't bloody wish this on any of them. Poor old boris has done his best in the situation hes in.

Reactions: 11
Yes I agree - I had mentioned in the last thread my mums neighbours son is a consultant who has caught corona from his patients. She said he was able to talk to her on facetime for a little while and it was mainly the fever/temp they were struggling to control and that maybe is the case for Bojo.
If he's still got a fever /temp I would think the virus is still pretty much "there "and he hasn't got many antibodies to fight it ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Yel

You can’t help but see the anger and vitriol that Boris receives online due to his political positions and handling of the virus. Although I am a fan of Boris, I think that he definitely could have acted quicker in some respects. What I don’t understand is how anyone could laugh or be glad that he has Covid-19. I wouldn’t want to wish this disease on anyone. I really hope that he makes it through this and not just on a personal level for his health but because our country needs consistency at the moment so that we don’t all panic again.
People wishing the worst on him are what online trolls actually are. No one on tattle ever wishes anyone harm even if they don't agree with things they've done. Twitter are quick to delete comments like this, but the BBC breaking news twitter is full of it.

Doctor on sky news is saying it could be secondary pneumonia with a bacterial infection as he's still got a temperature after 7 days.

Reactions: 29
If he's still got a fever /temp I would think the virus is still pretty much "there "and he hasn't got many antibodies to fight it ?
Yeah from what I heard from mums neighbour it's her sons main symptom at the moment but they are really worried that they cant seem to get on top of it so I would say hes being admitted to try and get it down.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I’m not a Tory supporter (although if Rishi runs it I might change 😂) but I’d never wish anything on even my worst enemy. I believe people are their own undoing. But I truly hope Boris recovers from this for his partner and baby’s sake but selfishly for us too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Skyfalls on it must be Christmas. :oops: 🥳
Can’t be Christmas I’m not pissed
up

I’m so sad to hear about Boris and I hope and pray he makes a quick and speedy recovery. I feel sorry for his pregnant partner. She must be so worried. I hope she is better soon.

Reactions: 13
Poor Boris. I hope he'll be OK and hopefully if he's now admitted to hospital it will mean bed rest and not continuing to work which can't have helped matters.

Reactions: 12
Also Boris if you are reading this (I’m sure you frequent the threads!) I’d put dishy Rishi in charge until you are better yeah - the country will be in safe hands 🥰😳😆. Get well soon x

Any news on Chris Whitty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do like Boris and always have hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 8
I really hope he’s ok

Just thinking out loud, what hospital would he go to? Would he have his own room?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.