Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d beg to differ (slightly) I do think they’re not willing to give a straight answer because they don’t want people thinking everything will reopen shortly and life will go back to normal. I just think an idea of what sort of order things would go in if and when the lockdown can be lifted would help people.
I guess it works the same as my kids if I tell them we are going to go to the park after lunch and then get an ice cream then that's what they expect and if the baby falls asleep after lunch and we can't go until later they will ask me over and over when we are going and if when we get there the ice cream van isn't there they get upset because I said they could have ice cream. So instead I wait until I am ready and say who wants to go to the park ?? And if when we get there the ice cream van is there I say who wants an ice cream ? Everyone is happy and if it rained and we never got to go at all they would be none the wiser of the whole thing.

This is what the government are currently doing to us 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess it works the same as my kids if I tell them we are going to go to the park after lunch and then get an ice cream then that's what they expect and if the baby falls asleep after lunch and we can't go until later they will ask me over and over when we are going and if when we get there the ice cream van isn't there they get upset because I said they could have ice cream. So instead I wait until I am ready and say who wants to go to the park ?? And if when we get there the ice cream van is there I say who wants an ice cream ? Everyone is happy and if it rained and we never got to go at all they would be none the wiser of the whole thing.

This is what the government are currently doing to us 👍
This is a very good analogy!! x

Reactions: 5

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.