Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the queens speech I now have my tinfoil hat on.

Why’s she going on about the war?!!!

Why’s she saying we will meet again?!!

Where’s the crown?!

What is going on man!!!

Reactions: 12
Is anyone still smoking on here and trying to give up due to this virus? I’ve been trying to quit for ages but can’t get past day 3 I’ve tried that Allan Carr book and lasted two days. But I’m scared to be a smoker now I’ve heard how bad this virus is for smokers

Reactions: 2
Is anyone still smoking on here and trying to give up due to this virus? I’ve been trying to quit for ages but can’t get past day 3 I’ve tried that Allan Carr book and lasted two days. But I’m scared to be a smoker now I’ve heard how bad this virus is for smokers
I vape, and every time I do I wonder if that's the same as smoking in terms of risk. I hope not, as I honestly think I'll break in all this if I have to stop.

Reactions: 5
It amused me that the Beeb felt the need in the intro to state "filming took place before the current situation".
it does me as well when Coronation st and eastenders comes in and they tell us its filmed before social distancing came in ...i know there a lot of stupid people out there but come on we know these programmes aren't live 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.