Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started crying at the queens speech now the husbands scared I’m pregnant again as I’m usually not one for emotions 😂 can clarify I am not bless him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like we should all be watching Gavin and Stacy eating mince pies and opening the buttons on our PJ bottoms to allow the food baby room to breath

I mean, I’ve been in pj’s for 8 days* and pop tarts are my one true friend* and have made up 72% of my diet this Christmas lockdown but there’s no tree up and no decorations around. 😕

Might hang up a covid-19 information booklet with fairy lights around it.

*bare faced lie. *not a total lie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like we should all be watching Gavin and Stacy eating mince pies and opening the buttons on our PJ bottoms to allow the food baby room to breath

i mean I’ve been in pj’s for 8 days* and pop tarts are my one true friend* but there’s no Christmas tree up.

Please no.... anything but Corden 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6

i mean I’ve been in pj’s for 8 days* and pop tarts are my one true friend* but there’s no Christmas tree up.

Will this be the year🎅 doesn't arrive :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Well I watched Gavin & Stacey earlier, I've eaten my weight in Chocolate and nearly emptied by drinks cupboard so I'm assuming that's as close to Christmas as we're gonna get. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will this be the year🎅 doesn't arrive :oops:
I'm tempted to tell the kids if they aren’t being good Santa will get the corona.

we used to do
Santa’s on the phone......” when they were bold.
now it’s going to be

sorry what did you say Santa’s temperature is???....And has he been admitted?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone on twitter reckons we should clap for the kids because theyre the bravest ones in this whole situation 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's rather strange how there's been no mention of the death rates in France on the UK news. 1031 people died on Friday in France, which is the biggest daily toll I've seen, yet not a peep in the British media. Given the UK is technically bordered to France via the Channel Tunnel, I'd have thought that many deaths in one day in a neighbouring country would get some attention.

• Wow
I actually had a tear when I listened to the Queen. I feel like it’s quite something to have her address us in a time like this. It doesn’t happen often, and it really struck me that we really are at war with this virus.

I felt like it was so heartfelt, it got me in the feels quite frankly.
When she mentioned how children had to be evacuated in the War away from their families it made me grateful that although we can't see all our family members at least we are still with our children. I can't imagine having to send your children away so they are safe but be without them.

Reactions: 24
Someone on twitter reckons we should clap for the kids because theyre the bravest ones in this whole situation 🙄
duck the kids what about the parents who are having a breakdown from being forced to become teachers to bored annoying kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.