Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A global pandemic with his country having the highest number of deaths did not stop him talking about his 'perfect phone call'...again! I was shocked when he went on about the viewing figures for people watching the daily briefings !
He wouldn't wear a face mask, I doubt he'll take the drug. I think the FDA only reluctantly approved use of it because of Trump declaring it to the world despite scientists/medical advisors contradicting him.
The man is dangerous!
His entourage are giving him very worrying glances with each briefing ,will anyone dare call him out or will they let an assassination happen 🤷‍♀️ How much more can the American people take ! dangerous is an understatement...

Reactions: 4
What do we do about the people who simply can’t abide by the rules. I was in the socially distanced queue at my local convenience store just now and an elderly gentleman literally marched past all of us (quite close by 🙄), up to the counter and demanded 20 John Player Red. He is clearly not of sound mind and so what good would it be to reprimand him on the basis that 1) he queue jumped 2) he walked right past us, closely 3) cigarettes aren’t essential 4) he should be isolating at his age?

Reactions: 2
Lord Bath has died of the virus (the guy that owns Longleat)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A global pandemic with his country having the highest number of deaths did not stop him talking about his 'perfect phone call'...again! I was shocked when he went on about the viewing figures for people watching the daily briefings !
He wouldn't wear a face mask, I doubt he'll take the drug. I think the FDA only reluctantly approved use of it because of Trump declaring it to the world despite scientists/medical advisors contradicting him.
The man is dangerous!
His ineptness failure listen to scientists doctors state governors scares me.
He's no longer a resident of new York city so he's pissing them off.
He's registered in Florida assume cynical votes as huge swing state but lots of Hispanics and we know how he feels about them.
Maybe when Americans realise how many needless deaths.
He cut cdc budget by 16% in Feb 2020.
He appoints idiot's in major appointments.
Accuses everyone of fake news.
If democrats can't win next election then they doomed.
He businessman 1st patriot last.

It's so weird to think churches, synagogues and mosques will be empty over Easter, Passover and Ramadan.
Vaisaki festivals/parades have been cancelled.

St.Patricks day, sporting events, the Grand National...instead I have an obstacle course in the garden with a 4 year old and the very last can of Diet Coke in the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Day 10 - still feel like absolute tit, but I have now accepted that my day 7 ‘you will wake up and feel fine again’ idea was a pipe dream. But..... I am not in hospital, I am not having to go out to work and I am being looked after, so I know I am luckier than most and I am extremely grateful. ❤ I can’t believe selfish tw@ts think it’s ok to sunbathe together in public parks.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It's so weird to think churches, synagogues and mosques will be empty over Easter, Passover and Ramadan.
Vaisaki festivals/parades have been cancelled.

St.Patricks day, sporting events, the Grand National...instead I have an obstacle course in the garden with a 4 year old and the very last can of Diet Coke in the house!
As long as we're all together in that garden (should it be in a tent ) when this is all over ! that's everything we'll ever need (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A few thoughts:

Clap for kids is ridiculous. I completely understand clapping for the NHS and key workers because they are contributing to helping end this crisis. They thoroughly deserve the praise and need to see the acknowledgement to keep their morale up. What have kids done? Sit at home, play on an iPad, watch Disney+ and as my friend has experienced with her neighbours’ child: constantly kick a ball against the fence for hours at a time. As you can imagine, she’s slowly going mad. They don’t deserve a clap and anyone that thinks they do obviously doesn’t have their head screwed on.

If Hancock takes exercise outside away (which was the only thing keeping a lot of us sane), it will be a shame. Another example of the minority ruining it for the rest of us. To be honest I would have hoped that parks etc would have voluntarily closed this weekend to stop these things happening.

Reactions: 16
A few thoughts:

Clap for kids is ridiculous. I completely understand clapping for the NHS and key workers because they are contributing to helping end this crisis. They thoroughly deserve the praise and need to see the acknowledgement to keep their morale up. What have kids done? Sit at home, play on an iPad, watch Disney+ and as my friend has experienced with her neighbours’ child: constantly kick a ball against the fence for hours at a time. As you can imagine, she’s slowly going mad. They don’t deserve a clap and anyone that thinks they do obviously doesn’t have their head screwed on.

If Hancock takes exercise outside away (which was the only thing keeping a lot of us sane), it will be a shame. Another example of the minority ruining it for the rest of us. To be honest I would have hoped that parks etc would have voluntarily closed this weekend to stop these things happening.
A 👏 round the👂 (joke before use all jump on me )😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His ineptness failure listen to scientists doctors state governors scares me.
He's no longer a resident of new York city so he's pissing them off.
He's registered in Florida assume cynical votes as huge swing state but lots of Hispanics and we know how he feels about them.
Maybe when Americans realise how many needless deaths.
He cut cdc budget by 16% in Feb 2020.
He appoints idiot's in major appointments.
Accuses everyone of fake news.
If democrats can't win next election then they doomed.
He businessman 1st patriot last.
He is so petty/high school bully-not inviting Nancy Pelosi to the White House or any Democrats for the signing of the bill for $2trillion relief.
Didn't want to sign for Green New Deal.
Doesn't want to pay tax under the very tax bill he signed for NY.
Giuliani has to be one of the worst appointments, he makes Trump look appealing!
Can you imagine our daily conference with all his carry on and rudeness? Trump makes Boris look like a well groomed man who knows his stuff.
If he gets reelected I would like to leave Earth please!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.