Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve emailed admin a number of times to get this troll removed, itā€™s clearly hate speech.
Please don't get me banned yet, I'm trying to learn - this is all new to me. I'm doing my research promise

Though if I come back from my next shop with a wetsuit, a garden gnome and a bingo machine I'm blaming you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is hardly a shock to anyone, I just donā€™t know how it will be possible to keep any kind of lockdown in place over summer or into autumn, when people are sunbathing in ducking April, how are you going to stop certain aspects of life for this long.

Please don't get me banned yet, I'm trying to learn - this is all new to me. I'm doing my research promise

Though if I come back from my next shop with a wetsuit, a garden gnome and a bingo machine I'm blaming you
apparently itā€™s ā€œnot hate speechā€ and itā€™s ā€œnot racistā€ and ā€œpeople are allowed to have a different opinion about the isle of tit in Lidlā€

I feel Iā€™m not being listened to.

(this is not an actual reply from admin)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so petty/high school bully-not inviting Nancy Pelosi to the White House or any Democrats for the signing of the bill for $2trillion relief.
Didn't want to sign for Green New Deal.
Doesn't want to pay tax under the very tax bill he signed for NY.
Giuliani has to be one of the worst appointments, he makes Trump look appealing!
Can you imagine our daily conference with all his carry on and rudeness? Trump makes Boris look like a well groomed man who knows his stuff.
If he gets reelected I would like to leave Earth please!
:alien: This guy said your very welcome and the rents cheap ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is hardly a shock to anyone, I just donā€™t know how it will be possible to keep any kind of lockdown in place over summer or into autumn, when people are sunbathing in ducking April, how are you going to stop certain aspects of life for this long.

That's no surprise tbh..

Reactions: 1
Day 10 - still feel like absolute tit, but I have now accepted that my day 7 ā€˜you will wake up and feel fine againā€™ idea was a pipe dream.
I've heard a few people say they thought they'd turned a corner on day 6 or 7 only to wake up feeling even worse the next day and as bad as ever for following few days. But day 11 or 12 then seems to be when they start to feel a genuine improvement so hopefully you're just a day or two off that.

Reactions: 5
Its disgusted and disappointed in this country tbh we've all been sat in the house for weeks going mad while people are out enjoying themselves this weekend like nothing is going on, what is wrong with people? They all need to be slapped with hefty fines

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's no surprise tbh..
Itā€™s not, I know itā€™s not until thereā€™s a vaccine but realistically for the economy and even peopleā€™s mental health itā€™s hard to see how it can continue for over a year.
Even at a lesser strict level. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
The Scottish Chief Medical Officer has been caught 44 miles away at her second home with her family. She has publicly apologised.

ā€œWhile there are reasons for what I did, they do not justify it and they were not legitimate reasons to be out of my home.

ā€œWhile I and my family followed the guidance on social distancing at all times, I understand that I did not follow the advice I am giving to others, and I am truly sorry for that.

ā€œI know how important this advice is and I do not want my mistake to distract from that.

ā€œI have a job to do as Chief Medical Officer to provide advice to Ministers on the path of this virus and to support the medical profession as they work night and day to save lives, and having spoken with the First Minister this morning I will continue to focus entirely on that job.ā€

It comes days after SNP bosses called for powers to stop second home owners travelling to rural areas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've posted before about my neighbours (both elderly) and I'm not spying but i just went to let the dog into the garden and they have a friend round!! The ironic thing is they were discussing the financial strain on the NHS.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I watched it last week. Life imitating art.
My husband (film fanatic) got me to watch it back in jan/Feb when all the news started coming out of China and honestly it was the thing that made me take this seriously. We went out the next day and stocked up.

Apparently itā€™s the most streamed film in history as everyone is watching it now.

Reactions: 7
apparently itā€™s ā€œnot hate speechā€ and itā€™s ā€œnot racistā€ and ā€œpeople are allowed to have a different opinion about the isle of tit in Lidlā€
Can you stop posting all this isle-ish crap now? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh
I think the exercise would have been taken away from us even if people hadnā€™t taken the piss. Deaths arenā€™t getting any lower, cases are still going up a considerable amount. I think after the three weeks they wouldā€™ve clamped down further.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what this queens speech is going to be about?

Do you think sheā€™ll stay we all need to stay home no-ones allowed to play out?

Can you stop posting all this isle-ish crap now? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
ā€œOohthedrama - posting a large extensive variety of crap since 2018ā€

*backs away from thread ā˜¹*

Do you think sheā€™ll stay we all need to stay home no-ones allowed to play out?
ā€œDuring this pandemic, could the U.K. stop killing off Philip....heā€™s still aroundā€

Or she could follow the Irish president....

ā€œThe big message for this week, without a doubt, is this is a crucial week. If we give it a lash in what we're doing this week in terms of observing the 'physical distance,' when we're out doing things together and also in relation to the other recommendations about handwashing and all the rest of it. It means that what we do this week will have a huge effect."

ā€œLads, letā€™s just give it a lashā€....
the queen.

#postingirishcraponthedaily

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

The Queen canā€™t enforce rules and or be seen to go ā€œoverā€ the Government when it comes to making law recommendations.

She will probably give the message of sticking together in the face of adversity etc.

Reactions: 10
ā€œOohthedrama - posting a large extensive variety of crap since 2018ā€

*backs away from thread ā˜¹*

ā€œDuring this pandemic, could the U.K. stop killing off Philip....heā€™s still aroundā€

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ honestly howā€™s Charles got it but that reptilian looking vermin hasnā€™t?!

The Queen canā€™t enforce rules and or be seen to go ā€œoverā€ the Government when it comes to making law recommendations.

She will probably give the message of sticking together in the face of adversity etc.
Sorry my sarcasm doesnā€™t come across very well ā˜ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.