Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local groups are all arguing over Sainsbury’s not following social distancing rules but then introducing once adult per household yesterday. Now some a refusing to go into Waitrose as they aren’t following the same policy 🤦🏻‍♀️

My neighbour is completely oblivious, still allowing their daughters boyfriend to come over and taking her out to practice driving with L plates...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Because what I found over the years personally via freinds is we have different priorities and class different things as essential.
Freinds who led the high life loads clothes going out and holidays are struggling the most right now.
My kids have hand me downs from each other and cousin.
Plus charity shop and carboot clothes.
Sometimes fb market place.
My kids are spending their days either in dress up clothes or pyjamas and I’m not stopping them 😂 I make them put clean pyjamas on but if they’re comfy.

Reactions: 10
I can safely say that none of my neighbours are flouting the lockdown rules because they're clearly all in their gardens either mowing the lawn or using power tools. Marvellous. Happy Sunday all.

And no. I won't be clapping for kids you can jog on. My little darlings are having a whale of a time. I might *drink for distance* later though 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely awful BUT about 100 less than the day before. This graph doesn’t take the latest number into account but when updated it will be even lower 🙏🏻
Just saw on the news 3rd day running a drop, they're very hopeful they've turned a corner now..

Reactions: 8
Someone in my local group wants to do a “Clap for the kids” at 3pm today to show them we appreciate how hard it is for them! :rolleyes:
I had an argument about this on my facebook. I said it was ridiculous but alot of people thinks its the right thing because its so hard for the kids 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Because what I found over the years personally via freinds is we have different priorities and class different things as essential.
Freinds who led the high life loads clothes going out and holidays are struggling the most right now.
My kids have hand me downs from each other and cousin.
Plus charity shop and carboot clothes.
Sometimes fb market place.
Of course we all consider different things ‘essential’ but I do feel like we’ve lost our way due to our consumerist culture. At the end of the day all we need is food, water, basic clothing, medication, some entertainment and a roof over our heads. Being forced back to basics might do us some good and make us appreciate the things that matter more

My kid is the same, most of her clothes are second hand, I like saving money and doing my bit for the environment

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if there is a SaggyTitsAnonymous group?
Asking for a friend - it has absolutely no correlation to me not wearing a bra for the last 2 weeks... 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My neighbour had their daughter and grandson over yesterday! I was stood in my kitchen fuming. I bet my mum would love to see me and my son (as we would her) but we’re making that sacrifice!! Not to mention my neighbour is a key worker so going out to work every day! Why would you risk your daughter or grandson catching something from you??
my MIL neighbour said shes going to do a neighbours BBQ today ..she will cook and people come to fence for food!
My MIL said i wont be coming out ! she told her my son and wife have been laid up with with this virus..really ill so i think its a stupid idea! when will people realise how serious this is?
ive spoken to friends this week online ..7 friends have all had virus..most of us are terrified of leaving the house still as we dont want to risk bringing it in again and our families possibly being infected x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can safely say that none of my neighbours are flouting the lockdown rules because they're clearly all in their gardens either mowing the lawn or using power tools. Marvellous. Happy Sunday all.

And no. I won't be clapping for kids you can jog on. My little darlings are having a whale of a time. I might *drink for distance* later though 👍
Now drinking for distance is something I can get fully on board with 🥂😷🥂

Reactions: 5
One of my neighbours has mowed his lawn this morning, for about the third time this week. I think he is bored as he lives alone and is usually in and out at all hours.

• Sad
  • Haha
I know what you mean.
My husband likes to keep busy. He has to stay home right now due to a health condition. He’s been finding tins of paint in the garage and painting anything that doesn’t move!
He wants to lay some patio slabs but needs sand.
Our local hardware shop are doing deliveries. I know they could deliver on to our drive and we could collect it once they’ve left.
However, because I’ve been moaning about people going out for non essential shopping, I’d feel such a hypocrite if we did order. Although we wouldn’t be going out ourselves, we would be expecting someone else to. However, I know it would do my husband good to keep active. It’s a hard one.
Just order it- companies thst haven't closed still have employees that need work coming in to earn wages. If everyone follows the distancing rules to stay safe. You have to think about your mental health at a time like this and if a bag of sand provides a few days in the garden in the sun feeling like you've accomplished something then that's a good thing.

Does anyone know if there is a SaggyTitsAnonymous group?
Asking for a friend - it has absolutely no correlation to me not wearing a bra for the last 2 weeks... 🤫
I’ve heard that sagging can be due to wearing a bra too much as the muscles become slack from not having to support the boobs... your friend might be doing themselves a favour ;) 🤣

• Haha
Just saw on the news 3rd day running a drop, they're very hopeful they've turned a corner now..
It certainly looks promising.... ‘promising’ seems too positive a word when the numbers are still so high but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if this is 'allowed' or not but when I went to Tesco I also got some bits for my mum and dad to save them going out. One of my kids had made pictures for my parents he wanted to give them so I said when I took the shopping to them he could come. We put the shopping and pictures on the doorstep then stood well back in the garden and spoke to them for 10 mins. It was nice to see them in real life and I don't think we broke any rules 😬
I've been doing this with my 4 year old on our daily walks we sometimes drop dinner at my mums door step and pictures and stand away from the house,my mum stands on her doorstep and I ring and put her on loudspeaker so we can talk and see her but we make sure we stand more than 6ft away 🥰

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard that sagging can be due to wearing a bra too much as the muscles become slack from not having to support the boobs... your friend might be doing themselves a favour ;) 🤣
this is the only advantage to being part of the tiny titty club for me is I’ve got nowt to sag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.