Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will be to try and boost morale and reinforce the guidelines (again). Maybe to appeal to an older crowd?

Reactions: 6
Hopefully I’ve heard far too many older people laughing it off and saying I’ve survived the war this is nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Its disgusted and disappointed in this country tbh we've all been sat in the house for weeks going mad while people are out enjoying themselves this weekend like nothing is going on, what is wrong with people? They all need to be slapped with hefty fines
exactly, i wentfor a walk nesr home yday and every patch of grass was filled with people drinking beer snd taking selfies. as has been said in various places, we are being told to stay home not fight in the trenches, how hard is it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning all.
Just been reading the online papers.
I cannot believe the stupidity of some Londoners.
Are they not reading or hearing the same news as the rest of the country?
It seems to be business as usual for many. Yesterday a London council had to close a park because it was so busy.
I don’t understand why they aren’t staying home, especially since the death rate in London is so high.
The only Londoner I know is my ex and he’s a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not, I know it’s not until there’s a vaccine but realistically for the economy and even people’s mental health it’s hard to see how it can continue for over a year.
Even at a lesser strict level. 🤷‍♀️
We went on lockdown up here the same time as the south( by choice ) I don't know about you but everyday is getting harder! and we're only a couple of weeks in .I can't see mentally how people would cope either ? especially if they have to bring in a complete lockdown it doesn't bear thinking about..As for businesses how would they ever get up and running again ,where would they get the funds ..I'm sure a lot of business owners are already taking a big hit financially to even keep a roof over their heads..I can't comprehend it ! :(

• Sad
Oohthedrama - posting a large extensive variety of crap since 2018”

*backs away from thread ☹*

“During this pandemic, could the U.K. stop killing off Philip....he’s still around”
Look, I am not trying to moderate...I am just saying I don't agree with what you are posting, I will tell you what to post and don't question what I post even if it is offensive 😂😂😂

Come back Ooht'drama...I will make you some Weetabix cake 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another young 23 yr old nurse has died his mother said he had no PPE while treating patients :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Look, I am not trying to moderate...I am just saying I don't agree with what you are posting, I will tell you what to post and don't question what I post even if it is offensive 😂😂😂

Come back Ooht'drama...I will make you some Weetabix cake 😉

What on earth is weetabix cake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every day’s a school day. I never knew it was called that!
Does the word fada count as today’s Irish Crap post? :unsure: ;)
same, if I’m honest I’ve learnt so much about Ireland I’m shook

tea shock is still my fav 😂😂😂

• Haha
I watched it last week. Life imitating art.
In one interview I saw for 60 mins Australia the epidemiologist who consulted on the movie said the difference between the movie and real life was that they assumed the government would be competent.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My friend watched it last week, thought he was being morbid but it was aired on ITV! Can’t believe they didn’t change the schedule
Maybe that's the governments way of "breaking it to us gently" ;)

Reactions: 3
What on earth is weetabix cake?!
Oh you have clearly never ventured to the Rebecca Lamb thread 😂
She is an influencer who seems to cook everything in a slow cooker...even cookies!
Weetabix cake is one of her culinary creations, best served with a thick spread of Nutella and given to a two year old for breakfast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s your opinion on takeaways? We’ve had local pubs and takeaways advertising on our local residents group. My eldest keeps saying she wants a takeaway and I said no because I don’t think they’d be safe right now. I mean you don’t know who is preparing them, whether they’ve coughed or sneezed near the food, or washed their hands thoroughly.

Oh you have clearly never ventured to the Rebecca Lamb thread 😂
She is an influencer who seems to cook everything in a slow cooker...even cookies!
Weetabix cake is one of her culinary creations, best served with a thick spread of Nutella and given to a two year old for breakfast!
she also manages to make a plank of wood seem more intelligent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My teacher friend in Florida has been told they will not be back in class till The Fall...online till then

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.