Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my neighbours has mowed his lawn this morning, for about the third time this week. I think he is bored as he lives alone and is usually in and out at all hours.
My hubby (that one’s for you @Londoncailín!) said he was going to mow the lawn yesterday.
I said it doesn’t need doing. He said “it’s something to do.”
He washed the car instead. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my neighbours has mowed his lawn this morning, for about the third time this week. I think he is bored as he lives alone and is usually in and out at all hours.
this is what breaks my heart. One of my sets of grandparents are so social. They work part time cleaning a family business, they are regulars at the local cafe for lunch as they see their friends during the weekend for dinner.
For them to have it stripped away is heartbreaking. They know why, but still. I’ll have to get them to download house party 😂

Reactions: 4

Yel

I do love the middle isle of tit.

where else can you get Heidi Klum sequin leggings next to an 205 piece drill bit set across from a toaster.
*Looks at Kylie Minogue curtains from Lidl*

I feel personally victimised by this post 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve heard that sagging can be due to wearing a bra too much as the muscles become slack from not having to support the boobs... your friend might be doing themselves a favour ;) 🤣
Tell that to the wooden floor I’m my friend is scratching when her erect nipples drag along it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trump's telling the Americans to take the unproven malaria drug to prevent the virus..o_O

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I really thought this was old footage.

Sorry if it’s already been posted.

yet buy yourself a non essential maltesers Easter egg (other brands are available) you’re straight to the slammer 😐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Random fact - I could have sworn your user name was Londoncallin and it wasn’t until I tagged you that I realised it wasn’t! I thought you were a fan of The Clash! :oops:
Funnily enough, I am a big fan of The Clash!!! But yes, obvs my user name is a mind duck 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Perhaps he should lead by example....
Don't think that'll happen anytime soon :(he's preaching there's going to be many many deaths over the nxt 2 weeks..and in the breath, won't be long till the baseball season's up an running again 🤷‍♀️ 🤬

I really thought this was old footage.

Sorry if it’s already been posted.
A full lockdown is imminent with that behaviour 🤬 here is like a ghost town you could hear a pin drop..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was a Lidl virgin until a couple of weeks ago. ..........
But dear god those middle aisles. I wandered up and down for a good few minutes confused and trying to spot a theme in adjacent items. Didn't need to social distance, every other shopper seemed to know it was a No Man's Land and left me to it
*Looks at Kylie Minogue curtains from Lidl*

I feel personally victimised by this post 😆
I’ve emailed admin a number of times to get this troll removed, it’s clearly hate speech.

Don't think that'll happen anytime soon :(he's preaching there's going to be many many deaths over the nxt 2 weeks..and in the breath, won't be long till the baseball season's up an running again 🤷‍♀️ 🤬

A full lockdown is imminent with that behaviour 🤬 here is like a ghost town you could hear a pin drop..
if they allow it to continue I do wonder if they’re secretly still following a type of herd immunity. Just not as extreme as before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

A global pandemic with his country having the highest number of deaths did not stop him talking about his 'perfect phone call'...again! I was shocked when he went on about the viewing figures for people watching the daily briefings !
He wouldn't wear a face mask, I doubt he'll take the drug. I think the FDA only reluctantly approved use of it because of Trump declaring it to the world despite scientists/medical advisors contradicting him.
The man is dangerous!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.