Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I can imagine the sudden change in routine will hit her hard. She's absolutely fine doing what she's doing. It's probably just as good for her mental wellbeing as it is physically too.
❤
Thanks for this - feel more relaxed. It’s hard enough dealing with the anxiety of her being alone but in reality it’s for the best that she is - she’s 6 hours away from me though so I do find myself in a state of panic quite a lot. She’s had pneumonia and pleurisy before and is 62 but she is the fittest person I have ever met and doesn’t really drink, smoke and is taking it all super seriously. Cornwall only have 53 cases out of a 500k+ population so again, just need to not focus on the negative constantly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i just go out every other day and start it and run it for a few mins. move it back and forth so brakes dont get stuck. if you can leave the handbrake off. im a woman so know naff all about cars so just doing whats right for me

surely the radio will run the battery down though
When your engines on your alternator will be (chargers battery)
Currently 26 weeks pregnant due first week of July with first baby and have nothing bought, no essentials etc. Would it be selfish to order online? I feel guilty buying during all this but if its gonna continue on until june that doesn't leave much time to get everything sorted and in place for babies arrival!
I'd get it ordered can buy everything from george - asda. My baby needed new vests and sleepsuits that's where I got them from.

Reactions: 5
Missing the point, but how cute are those Italian police outfits?! The magenta stripes and light blue look so good with the boots :D

1585569300968.png

Ciao!
3598175011_f01648ebff_b.jpg

On a serious note there are just small isolated reports of unrest and generally crime is said to have gone down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Currently 26 weeks pregnant due first week of July with first baby and have nothing bought, no essentials etc. Would it be selfish to order online? I feel guilty buying during all this but if its gonna continue on until june that doesn't leave much time to get everything sorted and in place for babies arrival!

I'm not much further ahead than you and my husband started picking up nappies and maternity towels etc with our food shopping. I have pretty much everything I need (I think) as I quickly bought it the day before lockdown but some stuff I will have to purchase online. If you need it then what choice do you have. Xx

Reactions: 6
I can’t add anything I’m just gonna link it 😕
*sigh*

This actually terrifies me
So many people are gonna suffer in the US because of this idiot. The fact that the US has the most cases in the world and he STILL isn’t taking it seriously is frightening.

Reactions: 9
No you are going to need them I’d do it sooner rather than later. I’m due in 2 weeks and have orders coming everyday at the moment no one could have predicted this would happen and it’s stuff I need

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how (when every single country has a health service that’s about to be filled to capacity, who are already struggling to treat the patients they have) a “leader” can actively try and turn the media on said health service by implying there some kind of underground mask and disposable glove selling operation happening right now???? 😐

entertaining yet frightening 🤷‍♀️
I put that up last night couldn't believe it :mad: he's completely "lost the plot"..:devilish:

This actually terrifies me
So many people are gonna suffer in the US because of this idiot. The fact that the US has the most cases in the world and he STILL isn’t taking it seriously is frightening.
It's the one thing he can't control so he choosing to ignore it ..he'll be making his retreat shortly:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm 30 weeks today but have been panic buying everything for the past month, I dont have everything I'd like but I have everything I need now, don't let anyones opinion make you feel selfish just get what you need and maybe try and get it all from one place, remember you can always get basics like vests etc from supermarkets but babies need things and right now ordering online is the only way to get stuff your better being prepared just incase things get worse xx

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the exact criteria is for going on your daily walk, run etc. I’m seeing so many people getting absolutely slated for taking advantage of it and I don’t really understand why.
My mum lives alone in Cornwall and has been taking her dog on a daily walk for around an hour / hour and a half. Across the field, to the beach and then back home. Sometimes she will go to the woods and walk around there. She’s rarely coming into contact with people and if she does they are practising social distancing. I didn’t think there was any issue with this but I’m constantly seeing people kicking off for people so much as leaving their house! Is there an issue with what she is doing, for a reason I’m not aware of! X
I have no clue but we went down the end of the street and back in ours 🤣 only people about and felt like criminals 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See that to me is 100% fine but its just I work for a firm that sells non essential clothing...niche kind of market call it....and its almost like some customers who ring up haven't been following the news.

Reactions: 2
So my sister in law defo has covid 19.. she is so Ill bless her she can barely breathe paracetamol is helping she isn't isolating tho shes been out trying to stock up!!!!!! I'm so so angry!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Well just been to savers near me for drynites for my lil one, got there and was reopening at 1 o'clock, me and a man were waiting, a cashier came to be let in the shop and he asked if it was possible to pick up two packs of toilet roll for two elderly people he's shopping for (the only items they needed were Toilet roll) but was told only 1 pk per customer, I can see her point as that's what she's been told by her manager but he explained why he needed to grab two pks one elderly man has brain cancer and only has weeks left to live, so I picked up the other pk for him so he doesn't have to wait in a queue at the supermarket for 1pk of toilet roll which have all prob sold out. Plus he's a postal worker and said the amount of parcels that they now have to deliver has risen, one was a lawnmower he couldn't fathom it also in the post office where he works its impossible to keep the 2m distance as there's 130 people that work there, and the younger workers there are still saying it's "only the flu" 😠.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.