Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too? Is this an improvement we are starting to see or too early to think that way?
I think that’s what I’m hoping... that somehow we won’t follow the trend of Italy and Spain.... I know that’s wishful thinking but it’s all I’ve got!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone not get a letter re being extremely vulnerable? I was sure my husband would be but gp surgery said if you didnt get a letter then you're not! No checking his name etc.
My dad got one, my husband did not.
I tried to sign my dad up on the government's page for extra support - he doesn’t need it now, but if I get this then he’s on his own so would need it. Even though he got “the” letter, because he doesn’t have the handful of illnesses listed on the “extremely“ vulnerable list, he is only classed as vulnerable so no support is offered.

Reactions: 1
I think that’s what I’m hoping... that somehow we won’t follow the trend of Italy and Spain.... I know that’s wishful thinking but it’s all I’ve got!
Looks like they've split the figures up for England Wales Scotland and ni. Perhaps hoping people will think ooh look its getting better.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I read that the figures will spike in the next few days, once they start adding on the people who died at home. The figures are so far only for those who died in hospital. (If I’ve understood it correctly)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a question, I was wondering if anyone could answer for me,
Are you allowed to give a lift in your car to a work mate ??
From the government website: "You should stay 2m or six feet away from anyone you do not live with at all times. Do not share a car journey with them"

Reactions: 1
I feel your pain! I recommend the l’occitane ones although they are a bit pricy (but not like we are treating ourselves to anything else at the moment)!
I second L'Occitane, yes it is pricey but my family always buy me loads for christmas and birthdays so I am going through it like nobodys business at the mo!

me too, I’m going on a 24/hour bender 😂😂😂
room for a small one? 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
My hands are so dry I might use them to sand down some shelves or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone not get a letter re being extremely vulnerable? I was sure my husband would be but gp surgery said if you didnt get a letter then you're not! No checking his name etc.
Also post is really slow, as so many postman are off too. We havnt had a postman on the street for a week and I'm expecting a letter for my son.

Reactions: 2
NI Update:

One more person has died after contracting Covid-19 in Northern Ireland, it has been announced. 123 new cases have been confirmed since yesterday. So far 22 people have died and the total number of confirmed cases is 533.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.