Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maybeme

Can I just say ( if I'm allowed ) tattle life has had such bad press and people have tried to close it down,
But I have to say a MASSIVE thank you to who ever started tattle life it has actually been so helpful and my saviour while the coronavirus is going on, people on here are so supportive of each other , help strangers on here when they can, it's been my light relief, made me smiles and sad and has kept me sane while living with just my son and not being able to go out and see other people , you don't try and sell or push products on people and you all don't try and live in a perfect world with perfect family and homes ,,, so thank you to each and everyone of you on here , you may not be working on the front lines but you are helping with people's mental health 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 78

GossBoss

VIP Member
My mates Dad has it .... He's 86 but no underlying health issues and never been in hospital in his life .... He's in ICU. Taken into hospital last night, confirmed today. They're preparing for the worst 😕.
So far .... Touch wood we've been very lucky in that we've relatively less confirmed cases than alot of places with 3 deaths.
This brings it right to the doorstep though 😕 Really hoping he pulls through .... It's not unheard of but I'm dreading him messaging me now 😕
He passed away late last night 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 65

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Just got back from Sainsburys, it was so quiet and it's 2 floors (biggest in the UK I think).
No queue to get in, did the scan and shop thing and chucked everything under the pushchair as I walked around.
Got everything I needed and was in and out in 25mins.
Good for 2 weeks asides from fruit and veg which I get delivered from a small company.
The relief is something else.
Even did a good deed and paid for someone else's shopping because they couldn't afford it and were putting items back.
❤☺

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Dr Harris said 6 months of restriction, not 6 months of lockdown. She even clarified that point. Wuhan are easing restrictions now after 8 weeks - I imagine we will see continued social distancing in shops, at work, it will become the ‘new normal’. But you won’t be locked in your homes for 6 months.

Please everyone who is struggling just take it a week at a time, trust in our medics and scientists and have hope. It’s really helping me. If you start believing you won’t see your Mum or boyfriend for 6 months you will make yourself unwell. X

Reactions: 44

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Thank you so much for this. I'm going to speak to my boss on Monday. Feel tearful at your kind words ❤ xx
My Dad always said to me that "your notice of death goes in the paper on a Wednesday and your job advert on the Thursday"

Protect your family first, no one else will x

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Hello ICU deputy sister here.

As predicted, I’m sick. Not only am I sick, my toddler is too. Was at work today doing training and felt dreadful, ended up sleeping in my car and husband and toddler had to drive to the hospital to get me.

I knew this would happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I am still going to work in my non essential call center for a company that sells non essential clothes.
Boris is sending us a letter regarding lockdown rules? Boris, why not write to the non essential companies that are still trading online and tell them to close down by end of week or pay a fine of £10,000.
He needs to act on these businesses. Getting well annoyed.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I felt like running full-pelt into a brick wall after reading a tweet from Jack Monroe telling us all how to 'keep calm' and how it's ok to let your kid be on the iPad when they're supposed to be doing school work. This was closely followed by an article in the Mirror telling us that Mrs Hinch was going to show us how to clean our houses and exactly what to use to do it'

I mean . . . Can they not just f*CK off?! 🤣

Can't cope with these irrelevant tw*ts thinking we need their validation or advice!

Get in the bin! 🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Someone on my facebook has all their grandkids round today because its the boys 9th birthday and she couldnt say no. Honestly why arent people understanding the rules? It isnt difficult!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I just watched a guy purchase a piñata, some paella and a sombrero at Asda. I thought to myself.......Hispanic buying.

Honestly....someone forwarded this to me and amidst all the gloom I am absolutely crying at this one 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Just lying in bed over thinking about things... what about people that are having affairs? What will they do? Just stop...or if they are that selfish to begin with just carry on and spread the virus around both lovers???
And men that have two families at once? Do they just pick one to lock down with?
I actually have a friend in this situation.
He has a fiance and a child and then he also has a secret long term girlfriend.
He has 2 Facebook accounts and he literally lives a double life.
He has a house with his fiance and they're planning a wedding for next year. But then he goes on holidays to ibiza etc with his girlfriend.
Been going on for about 2 years.

We're all convinced his fiance knows about the girlfriend but can't ask her without the fear of revealing his secret.
Its a mess.
But, he's in lockdown with his fiance and child, and has told the girlfriend that his parents are high risk so he's with them.

Very awkward when we invite him to an occasion and we don't know which one he's going to bring 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Slithering

Just a bit of common sense from the general public really.
If you seriously can’t go 3 weeks without ordering anything but essentials theres something wrong......people are dying, people are risking their lives to save others and keep the country running.
Pretty sure we can sit at home without Rebecca Meldrums aff link lounge wear.
It’s about having power over people, it’s protecting our health and NHS.
Just 3 weeks? I think people are in for a huge shock this week and the next when the time is apparently up.

It's very easy to spout the mantra "just stay home".

How about those for whom home is a prison? . Those in abusive relationships, addictions, mental health, child abuse. I don't see any reference to that in the media. The overstretched mental health teams, social workers and care workers? Why isn't everyone clapping for them? The human cost to this is going to far outweigh any casualties from the "virus" itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Trampoline

Chatty Member
So my sister in law defo has covid 19.. she is so Ill bless her she can barely breathe paracetamol is helping she isn't isolating tho shes been out trying to stock up!!!!!! I'm so so angry!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s all so absolutely fucking shit.

My Husband’s Aunt died this morning , Liver Cancer, she’d been ill for a while but she died in hospital without her Husband or children with her.

I can’t begin to imagine how distraught they must be.

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Missing the point, but how cute are those Italian police outfits?! The magenta stripes and light blue look so good with the boots :D

1585569300968.png

Ciao!
3598175011_f01648ebff_b.jpg

On a serious note there are just small isolated reports of unrest and generally crime is said to have gone down.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hobbitsies

A 14 year old boy has been charged with section 39 assault for coughing on and shouting coronavirus at a 66 year old women

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35