Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things
I think the tv companies need to put on something motivating... like mr motivator give the the people at home something to do . Something entertaining to watch .
And does anyone else when they go to the supermarket currently feel there on supermarket sweep like in get your items as fast as you can and out.
Mr Motivator would make me run for the hills 😂 besides he's given his workout gear to Jordan Carter🥴

I don’t know if it is tbh. There are going to be a lot of people who will use this to get at their neighbours,

I don’t think encouraging the public to turn on each other is the right way to go about this.
We’re all in this together... but throw that fucker Sandra to the wolves if you see her out for more than one walk hun 😏
(No offence to anyone called Sandra, you're used as an example quite a lot by me)
We don't like a tout in this country ;)

The Tea Shock
90814593_2817515311698917_8182217559953637376_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know none of us really know, but how long do people expect this to go on for? I know some events have been moved from now until August and September so are people assuming life will be more normal by then?

Reactions: 3
I've just been told our leisure centre is Derbs is going to be a supply distribution centre. Not sure what the entails

My friends just posted if Anne Frank can sit in an attic for 2 yrs we can do this..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna forget how to drive? I always feel like that when I've been on holiday, no idea how I'll feel after a good few weeks. (Won't be going shopping until we've only got a couple of meals left and might walk tbh to stop me hoarder shopping).

I obviously didn't have enough to worry about, so my brain decided to add this :poop:
last time I went on hols my car wouldn’t start after 🤣 it’s getting old. I’m convinced it won’t start at the end of all this! We don’t need to be going anyway we live walking distance to the shop so just going to risk it.

Reactions: 2
I know none of us really know, but how long do people expect this to go on for? I know some events have been moved from now until August and September so are people assuming life will be more normal by then?
I’m really hoping june!

Reactions: 7
Police are in the lay by near my house asking drivers where they are going.
Yes I saw a post on Facebook where they had stopped a man and warned him that if he was out again in his car not for work etc his car would be siezed.

I don’t think that it is to be honest. I’m all for people adhering to the lockdown rules but this reminds me of East Germany and the Stasi and gives me the chills.
I presume it's because people are already ringing the Police and wasting their time so they have brought in this online form to complete and then they can decide themselves if it's worth them bothering to respond to the complaint?

In my area, 4 Policemen were called to some youths playing on the roof of a nearby building. It took them an hour to get them to come down. Complete waste of their time.

• Wow
  • Angry
I’m really hoping june!
I’d love it if it were June... realistically I think September and possibly much more for some restrictions to be lifted. I think they’ll loosen it then control it again as there will be more than one wave
I’d love for it to be safe enough for the schools to open. A newborn, 4 year old and 8 year old child with adhd all at home together isn’t working so well for me! And once hubby is done with paternity leave he’s dealing with corona stuff so it’s 15 hour days so I’ll be on my own! Yes it’s a very selfish point of view.., that’s just where I’m at today!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think that it is to be honest. I’m all for people adhering to the lockdown rules but this reminds me of East Germany and the Stasi and gives me the chills.
The Nazis also used neighbour reporting.

Obviously different circumstances and this is in no way comparable to the camps etc. However, it is an interesting thing to note.

Reactions: 5
I’d love it if it were June... realistically I think September and possibly much more for some restrictions to be lifted. I think they’ll loosen it then control it again as there will be more than one wave
I’d love for it to be safe enough for the schools to open. A newborn, 4 year old and 8 year old child with adhd all at home together isn’t working so well for me! And once hubby is done with paternity leave he’s dealing with corona stuff so it’s 15 hour days so I’ll be on my own! Yes it’s a very selfish point of view.., that’s just where I’m at today!
I'm totally with you on this. I can cope with all manner of hardships, but not my 3 children 24/7. Nevermind about Covid-19, I'll throttle them with my bare hands by June 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is really interesting

Further to the explanation of why they're called Corona is due to Corona being the Latin word for crown or halo, its those proteins (the outer layer of the actual virus) that from where it gets its name Lipid Bilayer Capsule is what they target with vaccines as they stated in there and by washing hands if hands have come into contact even by ordinary soap destroys them rendering the virus incapable of infecting

Like when hearing someone talk about the using of hand dryers once somewhere on youtube, is the worst idea imaginable, the bacteria that covers virtually every part of those is just spreading it around by the air, its much more efficient health wise to use hand towels if using public facilities as such

Reactions: 2
Personally I reckon the form is to let people just vent out their whinge without taking up police time. can’t see a riot van coming cos Babs went on 2 walks in one day 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna forget how to drive? I always feel like that when I've been on holiday, no idea how I'll feel after a good few weeks. (Won't be going shopping until we've only got a couple of meals left and might walk tbh to stop me hoarder shopping).

I obviously didn't have enough to worry about, so my brain decided to add this :poop:
Yes! I'm still learning though but worried I'm going to be back at square 1!

A local salon keeps posting about rescheduling appointments for 2 weeks time. I think they are wasting their time but clearly want those deposits.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just been told our leisure centre is Derbs is going to be a supply distribution centre. Not sure what the entails
It is where most of the big supermarket warehouses are in northern England so it is to lessen the distance and speed up deliveries to stores (or that is what it meant here in Spain)

It is where most of the big supermarket warehouses are in northern England so it is to lessen the distance and speed up deliveries to stores (or that is what it meant here in Spain)
Not that Spanish supermarkets store goods in N England! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.