Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was a bit extreme.

No, they did ask me to work from a shed but the lawnmower is in the way, and without a Homebase lamp I refused the offer.
I thought maybe they were looking for you to open a thread on.. How to get out of a lifetime contract..failing that could they at least have a heater in the shed as the longjohns just weren't "cutting it"..(and maybe a check blanket).. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they’ve banned walking? Since when? 😳

South African police enforcing a coronavirus lockdown, fired rubber bullets towards hundreds of shoppers queueing outside a supermarket in Johannesburg, an AFP photographer said.

wow.
Someone in the other thread said its been taken off the GOV list of things you can do.

Reactions: 1
I was out to the supermarket yesterday and a man was coughing while his hands were in his pockets. People are so selfish and lazy. I was fuming. Covering your mouth when you cough is something that you learn when you're like 4! It's basic manners! And it's mandatory especially in this crisis! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
my husband said in Morrison’s on their tannoy they say violence and abuse towards staff will not being tolerated too. so sad they have to say that. people should stop being so inconsiderate.
My sister works in Asda. Customers are being so rude and some have been banned!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
2 things
I think the tv companies need to put on something motivating... like mr motivator give the the people at home something to do . Something entertaining to watch .
And does anyone else when they go to the supermarket currently feel there on supermarket sweep like in get your items as fast as you can and out.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There’s nothing wrong with bad mornings guys! We have bad ones and good ones, even without a virus looming over us.
Theres always tomorrow, and just take today to enjoy simple things. Put on some of your fav music or film and just let the day take you away

It is Saturday after all! ❤

Reactions: 18
832 more deaths in Spain

Edit: sorry, didn’t see this had already been posted!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
832 Spanish victims in 24 hrs :(
These deaths are the people out panic buying and having their 'last drink/lunch/dinner' before the lock down was issued 14 days ago.

Terrible. They didn't think it would be their last social gathering.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Didnt watch late late show last night (never do) but just seen the video of hozier singing the parting glass 😭❤

Reactions: 1
This is extremely impressive.
I know it's a tit scenario, but in comparison to some of the horror photos that have been circulating, this has been released by the government and it looks like patients at least have a bit of dignity.
Glad we're in the UK ❤

Screenshot_20200328_120051.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been strictly adhering to all the advice,instructions given. I take my wee dog out from home each day. Just once. When I get in I shower and leave my shoes outside. Wash my clothes too. Yet I'm so pissed off at the amount of people not bothered about keeping their distance. Including parents with kids. I move as far away as is physically possible! So many seem nonchalant or just plain stupid? I only took my son once as it was impossible and stressful as when people were right up our arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna forget how to drive? I always feel like that when I've been on holiday, no idea how I'll feel after a good few weeks. (Won't be going shopping until we've only got a couple of meals left and might walk tbh to stop me hoarder shopping).

I obviously didn't have enough to worry about, so my brain decided to add this :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good idea!
I don’t know if it is tbh. There are going to be a lot of people who will use this to get at their neighbours,

I don’t think encouraging the public to turn on each other is the right way to go about this.
We’re all in this together... but throw that fucker Sandra to the wolves if you see her out for more than one walk hun 😏
(No offence to anyone called Sandra, you're used as an example quite a lot by me)

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it is tbh. There are going to be a lot of people who will use this to get at their neighbours,

I don’t think encouraging the public to turn on each other is the right way to go about this.
I agree, been saying this from Day 1.
Unless it directly effects you I think people should just mind their own business and focus on themselves.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else feel like they're gonna forget how to drive? I always feel like that when I've been on holiday, no idea how I'll feel after a good few weeks. (Won't be going shopping until we've only got a couple of meals left and might walk tbh to stop me hoarder shopping).

I obviously didn't have enough to worry about, so my brain decided to add this :poop:
No that hasn’t occurred to me 😂 I did think ooh no petrol to pay for this month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.