Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lying in bed over thinking about things... what about people that are having affairs? What will they do? Just stop...or if they are that selfish to begin with just carry on and spread the virus around both lovers???
And men that have two families at once? Do they just pick one to lock down with?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just lying in bed over thinking about things... what about people that are having affairs? What will they do? Just stop...or if they are that selfish to begin with just carry on and spread the virus around both lovers???
And men that have two families at once? Do they just pick one to lock down with?
Perhaps they could use the time to reflect and consider being honest...

Reactions: 22
isnt it funny (well not really) but the so many situations that unwind in times like these.
id have to say I’d like to think that there would be some moral compass to not spread it but I guess your moral compass might be long broken if you’re having an affair 🙈
I’d imagine there would have to be some hard realisations. I know if someone who’s broken up with their partner but they’re having to self isolate together as he’s unable to move out. Awkward!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Haha I enjoyed these thoughts. I think it was in the celebrity gossip thread I saw that the wife of Prince Albert of Monaco (think it was him) found out he (allegedly) had a secret 15 year old daughter when he got the virus and had to reveal his whereabouts for the previous two weeks! May well be nonsense but it’s great gossip. What a rich twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok. It just baffles me when people complain of having no money (not on here, but Instagram mainly) but are prioritising non essentials when they won't be able to afford to keep a roof over their heads. New trainers won't keep you warm in 3 months time 🤷
If people can afford it, why not?
Many are struggling financially but a lot of people aren't.

I'm struggling. I've realised that despite the fact I can order presents for my daughter's birthday online, I can't afford to. So far I've ordered a set of books but it looks like that's the only present she'll be getting this year.

but if others want to spend on non essentials, then that's their choice 🤷‍♀️

I'm struggling. I've realised that despite the fact I can order presents for my daughter's birthday online, I can't afford to. So far I've ordered a set of books but it looks like that's the only present she'll be getting this year.

I can afford to buy frivolous things, but who knows how long this will go on for and what you'll need money for down the line. It's just being sensible. But you're right, it's their choice, and this is mine. I know what I'd rather choose at this moment in time.

Reactions: 8
I know someone who is having a affair they have both stopped seeing each other until this is over, but still texting, sexing etc

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is the government talking about spending millions to fly people back? Lots of these people ignored travel advice to return a week ago and now commercial flights are stopping they're stuck. If they didn't return when they had options I don't think we should be spending millions to fly them back. That money should be for the NHS and their workers!!

Reactions: 31
I can afford to buy frivolous things, but who knows how long this will go on for and what you'll need money for down the line. It's just being sensible. But you're right, it's their choice, and this is mine. I know what I'd rather choose at this moment in time.
some people have money, though. They might have savings or a really good job and still working. Some people's situations haven't changed at all. I just don't think it's fair to judge other people, I know what I personally would rather do but it's not for me to judge how other people spend their own money.

Reactions: 9
People spend every penny they have and never bother to save and expect tax payers to bail them out.

Reactions: 6

Nobody knows what they can afford at the moment surely with the new world order.
I personally think that buying non-essentials at the moment is morally and fically inappropriate.
People are going to do what they want and find an excuse and a loophole for everything though. Couldn't be me.

Interesting. What if it goes on for six months?
Not a clue, she has two young kids so only saw him when they was at school or the pub at weekends, maybe she might fall back in love with her partner or the other man with his wife 😊

Reactions: 1
I think there is a line and constantly spending is a little unrealistic but in terms of financially I think it's up to them to decide whether they can afford it. Like I said, plenty of people are still working, may have savings or just be generally well-off.
Unfortunately in this country a lot of people don't know what they can afford.
Evidenced by how busy the banks are dealing with people extending their overdrafts and taking mortgage holidays immediately after the news breaking out, and most people not having missed a pay day yet. Evidenced by usage levels of credit cards, overdrafts, after pay, Klarna etc. Not saying everyone is in debt, but the amount of people who are just breaking even every month and have no financial resilience to cope with missing a single pay day is scary, and the Venn diagram of those people and those that just "order themselves a small treat to cheer themselves up" is often close to a circle.

Reactions: 6
Financially people can do what they want, but I do find it funny that so many people don’t think the rules apply to them and seem to think nothing they do is wrong. People are ordering loads of tit online but then complaining that they/ their partner/ their relatives are still in work despite not being a key worker. Your delivery driver doesn’t need to be out bringing you new clothes but that doesn’t seem to both your!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nobody knows what they can afford at the moment surely with the new world order.
I personally think that buying non-essentials at the moment is morally and fically inappropriate.
People are going to do what they want and find an excuse and a loophole for everything though. Couldn't be me.
I'm sorry. New world order? That sounds all illuminati conspiracy.....

Just been watching the mandalorian and soaked up the lingo sorry. I just think no-one knows which jobs will be secure in 6-18 months time even if they seem okay at the minute. Or which commodity prices will shoot up or what our taxes will be to pay for all this. So much is going to change in an unpredictable way that I just think it's better safe than sorry.

Too late. I'm deep in the #newworldorder on Instagram seeing what the conspiracy theorists have to say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.