Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not received mine yet, slightly panicking as I know I meet the criteria.
I shall keep my fingers crossed for us both. Seems mad 'wanting to be vulnerable' but getting the letter is needed for my husband to be off work

Reactions: 1
So I ended up going... omg no one was sticking to the rules. People chatting to each other in the street. I saw this man go in the shop with his toddler just bought sweets, hardly essential. Someone did the same with alcohol too, bought 8 bottles of alcohol even though there’s a 3 limit but staff didn’t care

I live on a very busy bus route, serving an area of over 100k people yet on sundays buses don’t even run
The Sunday timetable for us is from 0930 - 1700. I work 14hr days. Leave at 6, home at 10. Totally useless they might as well just cease the buses completely if they chose to do this.

Anyone aware of the rise in cases today in the UK? Doesn’t seem to be coming up on the news or have they not announced it

Reactions: 3
Buses in my area done this over the weekend. We have one bus in and out an hour usually. They cancelled the early buses. Limiting the number of people who go on the bus (it's never ever been full anytime I'm used it & I don't drive) they are now every 3/4 hours, there's 4 buses in and out a day. It'll end up that even key workers who use the service can't get to work

Reactions: 2
the delay in giving us the figures makes me think they’ll be a really big jump in numbers :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
the delay in giving us the figures makes me think they’ll be a really big jump in numbers :(
I feel like the numbers are going to rise anyway, we know that, but the numbers of deaths and ICU admissions are the ones that scare me.
7 deaths in NI right now, exactly the same as the republic and nowhere near the size, that’s worrying.
number of cases are never going to be accurate, the critical cases and deaths are.

in other news, you’re a complete twit but credit where it’s due.

where’s bono then 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like the numbers are going to rise anyway, we know that, but the numbers of deaths and ICU admissions are the ones that scare me.
7 in NI right now, exactly the same as the republic and nowhere near the size, that’s worrying.
Some are residents of a care home ,the ladies daughter was talking about her mum earlier :( I wonder is it because of equipment shortage ..or because most elderly people have DNR status ..sad as it is:(

• Sad
7 deaths in NI right now, exactly the same as the republic and nowhere near the size, that’s worrying.
number of cases are never going to be accurate, the critical cases and deaths are.

in other news, you’re a complete twit but credit where it’s due.

where’s bono then 😐
Oh please...don’t inflict Bono on us...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but dumb question from a dumb person, but I've lost six pounds this week from not eating much due to stress and now my hunger has come back with a vengeance & my heart is calling for me to order chips and cheese? Is it safe the guy will leave it at the door but I'm paranoid about the person that's touched the boxes, cooked my food? I'm gonna waste away without my takeaway 😂 are you still getting a lil treat xxx

Reactions: 4
Sorry but dumb question from a dumb person, but I've lost six pounds this week from not eating much due to stress and now my hunger has come back with a vengeance & my heart is calling for me to order chips and cheese? Is it safe the guy will leave it at the door but I'm paranoid about the person that's touched the boxes, cooked my food? I'm gonna waste away without my takeaway 😂 are you still getting a lil treat xxx
Wear gloves whilst you pick the food up and then put it from the box onto a plate before you take them off??? X

You’ll be fine just wash your hands before you eat it.
It’s no different to all the people in supermarkets who have touched packets of food before you have

Reactions: 8
sat for 4 hours today in the queue for Asda! Finally managed to get on. Reserved a slot, added food to by basket went to pay and I was put back in another queue .... by the time it had let me back in my time slot reserve was over and there were no more slots!!! 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.