Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else's other half using it as an excuse hes still working to be a complete hole? He fixes pumps etc so hes lording it up because hes classed as essential. I had my first day off tuesday what was my first day off in 7days. Yesterday was my first I couldn't work. Hes already come out with I will do it when I've worked 8hours then and tire myself out. When I refused to pull weeds out the big cat tit flower bed he didnt prep right so weeds are coming up. And cats love it because it's like a giant litter tray. And get the garden waste out the green bin so he can take it to work to get rid off coz it was full. I did it yesterday crying when he was at work with the realisation I'm going to have 3 weeks of him being like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Damn. Hospitals should be able to take everyone that is sick enough to need one. That's what they're for. Scary the amount of preventable deaths we will hear about in the next few months for this reason.
It should be, but would need an unlimited budget for that and we've had decades of chronic underfunding of the NHS. Both parties have been guilty of this but it's not just their fault. People often vote for the party that feathers their own nest.
Public funding is a mess, essential services have been slashed while a certain demographic fight tooth and nail to keep free bus passes regardless of if they are wealthy or not and the right to pass on inheritance.

Reactions: 2
I’ve read some scary stuff recently. Reading that the people who have died were either in the risk groups or ‘had some underlying health conditions‘ so now I’m even more scared. I have some health issues not in the risk groups so now I’m convinced that I am at risk just for having any health condition

I read a man who was 47, no known health issues, passed away. I shouldn’t have read it but his started as just a tickle in his throsy on Sunday night, he was found dead in his flat Tuesday morning. His poor partner is devastated. I broke down crying my eyes out. I’m terrified of losing my husband, he’s my rock. He has asthma and my eldest daughter has mild asthma. It’s all too much 😢

Im not sure how much longer I can cope with this worry. I’m terrified. I keep it together but then randomly burst into tears in utter disbelief. The Chinese really need to have laws put in place, no more eating wild animals. It’s disgusting and look what they’ve caused the world. What’s wrong with these people. Eat a bit of chicken, like normal people!!!

I am living for the day we start getting a reduction in numbers because right now I keep thinking will this ever end? 😢
I'm the same I keep getting bursts of really bad fear and panic. I'm working from home keeping (or trying to keep 9-5 hours) and also looking after my toddler which is a brilliant distraction as I havent really got time to let it get to me but then when I sit down at the end of the day I start worrying and wondering will life ever be normal again. Like being realistic I still have a good life, am still able to work, have my husband and son close, family are all healthy, can still get all I need to survive in terms of food etc, have a garden for fresh air etc but I'm talking normal in terms of not being afraid

Reactions: 4
I’ve read some scary stuff recently. Reading that the people who have died were either in the risk groups or ‘had some underlying health conditions‘ so now I’m even more scared. I have some health issues not in the risk groups so now I’m convinced that I am at risk just for having any health condition

I read a man who was 47, no known health issues, passed away. I shouldn’t have read it but his started as just a tickle in his throsy on Sunday night, he was found dead in his flat Tuesday morning. His poor partner is devastated. I broke down crying my eyes out. I’m terrified of losing my husband, he’s my rock. He has asthma and my eldest daughter has mild asthma. It’s all too much 😢

Im not sure how much longer I can cope with this worry. I’m terrified. I keep it together but then randomly burst into tears in utter disbelief. The Chinese really need to have laws put in place, no more eating wild animals. It’s disgusting and look what they’ve caused the world. What’s wrong with these people. Eat a bit of chicken, like normal people!!!

I am living for the day we start getting a reduction in numbers because right now I keep thinking will this ever end? 😢
I’m sorry you feel so sad ☹ Maybe take a step back from social media and the news for a couple of days? You will be surprised how much better it can make you feel.
And I agree I really hope the Chinese government are punished in some way!

Reactions: 3

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.