Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted the other day that I was staying with my boyfriend but had to leave soon as his housemates wouldn’t allow me to stay that long. Went to leave this morning but his housemate has came down with symptoms? They’re still insisting I leave but I’m trying to put my foot down. I know I’m not allowed to leave now and I definitely don’t want to go to my own home and possibly infect others on the way home and my family members. So frustrated as there’s nothing I can do if they make me leave??
Tricky situ. You can’t force them to have you there. You’re not on the tenancy and they have every right to tell you to go. Who do you live with with atm? What does your bf say about it all?

Reactions: 1
Just had my Tesco delivery and we only had two items missing - some mini frozen pizzas and some pasta. There were a few substitutions but basically for the same things. I think the panic buying is over - touch wood!

Reactions: 13
I posted the other day that I was staying with my boyfriend but had to leave soon as his housemates wouldn’t allow me to stay that long. Went to leave this morning but his housemate has came down with symptoms? They’re still insisting I leave but I’m trying to put my foot down. I know I’m not allowed to leave now and I definitely don’t want to go to my own home and possibly infect others on the way home and my family members. So frustrated as there’s nothing I can do if they make me leave??
Err what's your boyfriend doing? If hes not saying you need/have to stay then dump him

Why the delay on the figures? It's making me nervous
I keep looking too. Very crafty them not doing them before press conference.

Reactions: 5
Just had my Tesco delivery and we only had two items missing - some mini frozen pizzas and some pasta. There were a few substitutions but basically for the same things. I think the panic buying is over - touch wood!
I wish :( husband at Tesco now and no baby wipes at all

• Sad
Sorry, random question how long have Italy been on lockdown now? Feels like years at this point but I know it isn't

I've been in a que to add of items to an existing order on asda but it's useless hopefully will get to do it before friday delivery.

My friends just ordered pizza and didn’t think twice about it but he refuses to acknowledge what is going on with the world right now.
You should remove it from packaging, bin packaging outdoors, thoroughly disinfect areas it touched and wash hands. I would even pop the food in the oven/microwave to heat it a bit more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
yes where are today’s figures? Why does England take so long. Scotland and wales release in the afternoon?!
Probably waiting for Boris’s ‘sign-off’ and he’s back home massaging preggers girlfriend swollen feet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s a horrible situation you are in. The lockdown is for a few weeks and by the sounds of it his flat mates don’t want you at the property. Couple weeks in a house with them and it could turn absolutely toxic and frustrations will come out. Is it more the fact you don’t want to leave your b/f ? Nobody wants to be alone at a time like this but I couldn’t stay in a property when the other people don’t want me there.

Reactions: 12
I need to go to the supermarket tomorrow and I’ve never been so anxious to leave the house before :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m just gonna ask.. why didn’t you leave sooner? they have been going on about this for a while and lockdown was inevitable. Sorry just wondering. Also I wouldn’t stay in a house where I’m not wanted it will only cause problems. Yes tricky situation but you should have really left sooner. Anyway nothing you can do about that now and if I were you I would go home and maybe just stay in your room and keep a distance from family if you are worried.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.