Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200324_091952.jpg

This has fucked me off... Beyond belief.

Its not Londoners.... Its Sadiq Khan that needs to wake up.
Who in their right mind reduces tube services, but doesn't close businesses?!
Central London is a building site, every street there's new buildings going up, things being refurbished etc.
Until the government closes them, workers are still going to attend. 99% of the workers have NO other option but to use the tube.

WHO THE FUCK IS ADVISING THIS TWAT?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

MsWitch94

I am currently in hospital with the virus, I had a test 2 days ago which was negative and a test yesterday which is positive, The dr said it’s so common to get a false negative on the first test which is why they always do a 2nd one. I’m on a ward with “just covid” patients at the moment. the symptoms come in waves, my oxygen will dip making it hard to breath, I’ve had a lot of chest X-rays and bloods taken, I’m on oxygen at night, wet flannels and a lot of blankets for the fever, morphine for the pain. After coughing you struggle to get your breath back, and no appetite and slight loss of smell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Soooo so fucking over it. Just wish everyone would play ball so we can go back to normal 😭
Just sit on your fucking ass eating cereal from a box for all I care,
I’m over it,
I want to go to Tesco and walk out with fuck all groceries 🤷‍♀️
Not because there’s no stock, but because I’m an indecisive bitch and I really just went to look at the dairy that will destroy my bowel and leave me crippled and flatulent.

I miss the freedom of staring at the ice cream without having to see Sharon with the latex gloves grabbing the shitty own brand because all the good stuff is gone.

i don’t even want to know Sharon, I don’t want to give her a smile of support (from a safe distance) because we’re “all in this together“ I don’t want to acknowledge Sharon.
Fuck Sharon. Fuck her 🤣😂

I don’t want to use a fucking passport to go to Tesco. WHAT IS THIS SHIT. It’s not lanza-grotty it’s TESCO....every fucking little helps....NOT... check in at departures gate...NOOO IT’S ALL WRONG!!

I don’t walk, it’s just not my thing, for the last week I’m partaking in fucking outdoor exercise like I enjoy the outdoors, I don’t fucking enjoy the outdoors and the only reason I’m tolerating it is because I’m not really supposed to be there 🤷‍♀️

im not ok 😂🤣😂🤣 and I should probably put this on the support thread but it really doesn’t fit the tone of that thread so fuck it all. 🤣😂🤣

that felt good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
So I’ve just been sat on my windowsill with the window open to get a bit of fresh air. This window overlooks an NHS carpark a lady getting out of her car noticed me and asked me if I was ok and if I needed anything. I could have cried. This is such a crappy/ scary situation but it has brought out so much good in people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Squarehole

VIP Member
I couldn’t agree more. Influencers feathering their own nests trying to tell us that the rubbish products are wonderful. One minute on a free cruise, the next telling us about the benefits of flora margarine. Just **** off

The one that's annoying me is Joe Wicks. He is going on like he is the new Messiah doing his PE hitt sessions. He is promoting it everywhere and schools are assigning it as it's an easy add for PE yet he still has ADs on it and getting a couple of million views out of it !! £££ He shouldn't be aloud to make money out of this !

Also its a load of rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Someone on my street has been arrested for purposely coughing in peoples faces when you walk past and recording it.
Now, I live in an affluent area, a lot of my neighbours are Russian business men or celebrities/footballers, so unless this is to try infect the 'rich & famous' I have NO idea why the fuck anyone would do it.
Disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
What’s a couch?
The rectangular shaped object in your living room that your children dismantle to make a den, often decorated with coats, hoodies, throws, books and miscellaneous objects from the kitchen. It is the home of the lesser spotted television remote and if you venture far enough, the mummy pig figure that came with the set but hasn't been seen since Saturday. It's also rumoured some parents use it to sit down on to relax, a concept that seems appealing yet unobtainable 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Gemmilton

It says they were tested at NHS Aberdeenshire as they met the requirements. Wonder what requirements? I thought they only test you if you end up in hospital with it?
Requirements for covid19 test:
- Fever and respiratory symptoms requiring hospitalisation, or
- Famous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I don’t think he needs to sign off, that would be an even bigger conspiracy. Public Health England just need to drop the number. I can’t believe it’s taking so long today, definitely something up.
Rumour has it from a friend's, sisters, aunties boss, that the person who updates the numbers has tested positive and noone else knows the password to update it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Half of me is thinking
“how was Christmas Eve 3 months ago”

the other half is thinking
“it must be 2021 by now 🙄
March was a fucking long year.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

lexle

Just thought I’d update people as a few of you responded to me saying my partner tested positive yesterday. He’s fine, he’s just tired and says his chest feels heavy, like something sitting on top of it. He also needs to prop himself up with pillows at night or that’s when he starts coughing if he’s lay down flat. Apart from that he’s fine though, eating and drinking fine and actually sounds pretty well talking on the phone. Fingers crossed it stays this mild for him and it’s gone soon 🤞🏻
Thank you to all those who messaged x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

grumpycat

VIP Member
I miss normal life so much. I don’t care how mundane it was, how boring it might have seemed. I really miss seeing my grandparents, being able to not have this constant weight of worry.

• Sad

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Just sat and cried. My husband came home from work and announced he finishes work tomorrow for 3 months. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

Yel

Chatty Member
Also in London my friend (healthcare worker so essential) sent this video from London bridge during rush hour this morning. So not all hope is lost

Reactions: 28

december19

I've just seen 5 kids with a football heading towards the green area. I'm confident they are not all from the same family l, they are not observing social distance either.

I suspect if parents are out working the teens are still out doing as they please as they don't understand they shouldn't be mixing.

It's going to lead to total lockdown if people still can't understand to stay the fuck at home and learn that the word essential means for everyone, not essential for individuals.

I've still got twats doing tip runs and gardening and going out for walks on my Facebook.
what's wrong with gardening? obvs cant go to tip or get new garden supplies unless online but we are allowed in our gardens. and we are allowed a walk a day

Reactions: 28

Curly Top

VIP Member
A very sad side effect of the virus, which is extremely worrying, is that a friend of mine was due to have a long awaited cancer operation. On the night before she was due in, late in the evening, she was told it was cancelled. She has no idea when it will be rescheduled and is now living knowing she has cancer growing inside her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Just wanted to check in with everyone, and just word dump about NHS! (I’m a deputy sister in ICU)

Monday I spent 12 hours creating a training package for all matrons, lead nurses, ACPs, nurses in non clinical roles etc about how to admit, do a set of observations, ECGs, take blood, set up fluids, set up a ventilator, call resus and how to resus someone who is infectious. Tuesday we delivered it to our first 50 nurses. Response was overwhelming; everyone scared, everyone upset... but upset that they will be a hindrance. They won’t. Doing the same today, Thursday, and again all next week.

last night I was emotionally drained. Drove to Waitrose as I heard there’s an NHS shop and there was! Burst into tears as I’ve been on an emotionally tipping point all day!

Was told by my matron that regardless of what happens, I’m being redeployed, so I’ll accept it. I’ll self isolate when I get sick. I’ve strategically asked to go back to my old ICU as I know there’s space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26