Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people do get an upset stomach, yes. I hope you feel better soon 💐
Thanks, had a nap and then managed to keep some drink and food down. Fingers crossed the sickness has stopped now. I can cope with the other symptoms, just hate being sick!

Reactions: 4
No I know you meant in jest but like you say there are crazies watching that over step the mark it’s those people give this site a bad name, and they’re real believe me.
Delete button needed to stop crazies going potentially more crazier argggh. Gosh I feel a right pillock now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Delete button needed to stop crazies going potentially more crazier argggh. Gosh I feel a right pillock now 🤦‍♀️
No honestly we’re not responsible for others actions but some don’t need encouragement, that’s all.

Reactions: 3
Cummings really is an evil genius. I quite like him but I'm equally terrified.
Id be tempted to go to Bernard castle just to be able to say I’ve been where my idol gets the prescription for his glasses. 😐

@monga you're right, it was meant completely in jest rather than a call to arms, but yes should have put a bit more consideration into the knock on effects. There are some crazies about that do go too far. Happy to delete original post but don't think I can.

Bottle of Cinzano still going though if any takers?
I took it as a joke 😂😂 I’m sure he’s getting some lovely messages, for once I wouldn’t worry too much about tattle being linked to anything that’s been sent to him! 😂

• Haha
@BigMavis i just can’t help but love him now, his pure evilness,
the calculated timing,
the calmness he presents all the information with, the drip feeding via blog posts.

Brilliant. Scary but brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been told by someone who works within Downing Street (catering), they also had a New Years Eve party last year, not sure if that's made it out into the press yet, or how true it is, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.
On the basis of all that's coming out, I'd lean toward that being something of a safe bet, perhaps with a different person accidentally inviting everyone to the meeting but a remarkably similar list of 'delegates' attending.

What I don’t understand is how many times Boris et al are ‘caught out’ with these parties, breaching of restrictions, dodgy deals with friends, flat renovations etc….yet nothing seems to stick? There’s outage for a week; everyone agrees it is unfair and Boris is a cockwomble and so on…he utters some bumbling, mumbling BS half apology and hides until it all dies down…and then it bloody does!

why is he still in office?He just seems to be bloody invincible!

Reactions: 17

Maybe he won’t bounce back this time he seems to be rubbing the senior tories up the wrong way

• Sad
Maybe he won’t bounce back this time he seems to be rubbing the senior tories up the wrong way
He hasn't been bouncing back for a while tbh, and imo it doesn't particularly matter if he falls. I doubt whoever replaces him is going to be any better, and people will just vote the Tories back in and this cycle of 'one rule for you, another for us' will continue

This is so bizarre. My mum tested positive on a lateral flow last night and just tested my 8 year old - came up positive immediately. Tested myself and negative. Yet I’m the most ill out of the three of us. I did it twice to double check.

Reactions: 5
This is so bizarre. My mum tested positive on a lateral flow last night and just tested my 8 year old - came up positive immediately. Tested myself and negative. Yet I’m the most ill out of the three of us. I did it twice to double check.
Try and book a pcr just in case. It may not be covid, thiers the usual winter bugs going round. But if the other 2 are positive its likely you have it.
Hope you recover quick!

Reactions: 6
So day 8/9 of this evil disease. My cough is still there and the diarrhea vomiting stuff and my nose is still fully stuffed up so feeling very congested. Went to the doc yesterday and lungs are clear so thank duck the only worry I have is as I’m unvaccinated how long does it take to get a negative antigen. I did one this morning and it was still very strong. Now the hubby is boosted the whole lot and his was still positive too and finally my daughter who we got it from is negative and finished her 10 days. Anyone else get positives at the end of their isolation? I’m just like when can I not be worried about hospital anymore 😫😫

• Sad
Try and book a pcr just in case. It may not be covid, thiers the usual winter bugs going round. But if the other 2 are positive its likely you have it.
Hope you recover quick!
Thank you, I’m going to book one now.

What I don’t understand is how many times Boris et al are ‘caught out’ with these parties, breaching of restrictions, dodgy deals with friends, flat renovations etc….yet nothing seems to stick? There’s outage for a week; everyone agrees it is unfair and Boris is a cockwomble and so on…he utters some bumbling, mumbling BS half apology and hides until it all dies down…and then it bloody does!

why is he still in office?He just seems to be bloody invincible!
Yeah, he reminds me of ‘Teflon Don’. Part of it is that he doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him. He’s also more cunning than people realise.

Scotlands updated their terms for what’s classed as fully vaccinated

Last edited:
  • Angry
I don’t think he’ll be there much longer. But that begs the question of who we’ll be stuck with next. Can’t be any worse surely….?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.