Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’ll be there much longer. But that begs the question of who we’ll be stuck with next. Can’t be any worse surely….?
Oh well done, just jinx it why don't you!

Though on a positive note, at least we'll know whose fault it was 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh well done, just jinx it why don't you!

Though on a positive note, at least we'll know whose fault it was 🧐
Liz Truss is apparently the most popular choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also what is the expected time frame for getting a PCR result now? I’m on my 3rd day of waiting and it’s starting to feel a bit like a joke. Some twitter users are talking about having a 5-6 day delay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Also what is the expected time frame for getting a PCR result now? I’m on my 3rd day of waiting and it’s starting to feel a bit like a joke. Some twitter users are talking about having a 5-6 day delay
Take her! take her ! before she destroys the Good Friday Agreement 😂

If a woman takes over, that’s the best chance we have of ousting the Selfservatives in the next GE. Bring it on! Misogyny is vile but every cloud has a silver lining.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Someone I know never got their result and the isolation period has ended and someone else mentioned they've been waiting 5 days. Also some people still experiencing issues with lft including a colleagues partner who works for the NHS. Bizarrely I've not found it too bad for lft.

Apparently there’s thousands waiting on results including care home residents and staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely baffled - been working with four people last week that have all tested positive and I’m still negative on every lateral flow 😂 went for a PCR test today so I guess we will see

Reactions: 3

Have you tried calling to chase up the results?

No, didn't even think this was possible! Who do I call?

I was told when I did mine if I didn't have results within 48 hours to call.

You need the details from your test I think its the barcode number you need.

• Heart
New treatment for Covid-19. Urine. Heard it all now. 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone I know never got their result and the isolation period has ended and someone else mentioned they've been waiting 5 days. Also some people still experiencing issues with lft including a colleagues partner who works for the NHS. Bizarrely I've not found it too bad for lft.
My son went for his LFT at school on the 5th Jan. Today I got his results!
I sent him to school anyway, but there must be a problem somewhere.
His friend knew within 30mins, but was positive.. so maybe they're prioritising those over negative tests 🤔

New treatment for Covid-19. Urine. Heard it all now. 😳

Are you taking the piss !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I've found interesting during this pandemic is so many people are experts on boosting the immune system. Before now they are likely the same people who couldn't give a tit about their health and probably drank and smoked every day, along with eating crap food.

The last two years they've been scrambling to figure out how to undo all that neglect of their body and health. This is why it's important to treat your body well everyday, not just for a few months or a couple years even.

Hopefully this pandemic has woke up people to the poor health of so many people in this country. I'd like to see a big public health campaign to encourage better eating and lifestyles. I don't hold my breath though.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.