Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The EU aren't treading that carefully when countries such as France and Germany are having record high case numbers. By next week at the latest every day case numbers will be below six figures.

View attachment 999772
The numbers are increasing again. Why would next week be any different when all restrictions are dropped.

Jan 16th - 74,494 cases
Jan 17th - 84,042 cases
Today - 108,069 cases

Reactions: 2
The EU aren't treading that carefully when countries such as France and Germany are having record high case numbers. By next week at the latest every day case numbers will be below six figures.

View attachment 999772
Is the rise down to school returns ? there's 9 in my sons class have it so it's going through the schools like wildfire.

At the end of the day, we can even continue with caution or try get back to living and acting normally again. This virus seems to have changed so many people's psychology, and people seem to be overly cautious. Cannot keep going on like this as we'll never live with any sense of normality ever again.

Reactions: 21
I can't understand why people on Twitter are literally devastated and angry at mask mandates being lifted. They can still choose to wear a mask. I, personally, am going to continue wearing mine because Covid is still a thing and my immune system is terrible, but I can't imagine myself having the nerve to cuss at someone else for choosing to ditch their mask if they want. We can still protect ourselves how we see fit...why isn't this enough for so many people? I am so confused by such attitude.

Reactions: 20
Interesting study that has come out today.

“Researchers from the Experimental Psychology Department and Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences have shown that people who have had COVID, but don’t complain of long COVID symptoms in daily life, nevertheless can show degraded attention and memory for up to 6-9 months.”

Reactions: 2
I can't understand why people on Twitter are literally devastated and angry at mask mandates being lifted. They can still choose to wear a mask. I, personally, am going to continue wearing mine because Covid is still a thing and my immune system is terrible, but I can't imagine myself having the nerve to cuss at someone else for choosing to ditch their mask if they want. We can still protect ourselves how we see fit...why isn't this enough for so many people? I am so confused by such attitude.
I agree about attitudes to mask wearing. The thing is, both sides of the argument are ridiculous mocking each other for doing what they want to. I don't like it. For or against, let people be. I see anti-mask wearers calling others gullible, sheep, herd mentality, and saying they love wearing muzzles. It's all ridiculous and leads to people taking sides again. Wish that tit would stop, from both sides.

Reactions: 7
Well that was some press conference, they’ll be relying on the jabs and other medications to let us live with it and the definition of fully vaccinated will be changing shortly.

Reactions: 1
I agree about attitudes to mask wearing. The thing is, both sides of the argument are ridiculous mocking each other for doing what they want to. I don't like it. For or against, let people be. I see anti-mask wearers calling others gullible, sheep, herd mentality, and saying they love wearing muzzles. It's all ridiculous and leads to people taking sides again. Wish that tit would stop, from both sides.
Completely agree, I do see some appalling attitudes on the other side as well.

I do boggle at how everyone appears to be at each other's throats over every single thing. I don't remember daily life for the average person in the street being like that even ten years ago. There is so much aggression out there, from all walks of life and it scares me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.