Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the purpose of this briefing to just say lots of words that mean nothing and baffle/scare the population into complaince. Has anyone actually said anything yet?!
Apparently it's to tell us to ignore the South African doctors and scientists who are telling us this new variant is mild and not as scary as according to witty it's is very scary,🙄...... Also I think they may of mentioned something about getting a booster... Not sure as they have never mentioned that before 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there anybody here NOT having a booster? I’m thinking of cancelling. Are they thinking about second booster? How long does this go on for?
I haven't had any of the vaccines and don't want them.

I'm sure I heard Boris waffle on about the elderly and vulnerable to go get their 4th booster shot (may of heard wrong) sadly I think it will be none stop vaccines from now on..... Or for a good few years at least

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What if you have it and don’t have symptoms? How will you know? That is the point of the bi weekly testing.
We religiously tested during the time when we were told to and they were ALL negative. To be fair, those could be at work, on the bus, in the supermarket asymptomatic and spreading it everywhere not even mask wearing. I do NOT believe people are asymptomatic with covid. From those who I know who’ve had it. From thoses who have religiously tested all negative. I’ve never heard of a case being picked up without symptoms. They’ve all had symptoms beforehand. Let’s be honest here - asymptomatic people will not be isolating because they are not sick are they? It’s all a mystery and odd if you ask me

Reactions: 6
Did I hear right...... Boris is claiming he has had messages from the public in support of him after his Xmas party rule breaking(that he is still claiming never happened) ...... Stfu lying buffoon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I haven't had any of the vaccines and don't want them.
Same, my love. Not anti-vax per se, but I've never felt comfortable with this vaccine and the surrounding propaganda and hysteria around COVID.
And I say this as a chronically ill person with an autoimmune disease that has cared for someone with COVID and not caught it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This WHO doctor on Sky News is a ray of sunshine isn't he. Saying he's worried for the world and not just the UK, to start limiting social contact now, etc. Why are they even broadcasting this it's very confusing. I can't believe we're back here.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I heard Boris waffle on about the elderly and vulnerable to go get their 4th booster shot (may of heard wrong) sadly I think it will be none stop vaccines from now on..... Or for a good few years at least
If that was said then it's interesting because I know plenty of elderly and vulnerable who that even before all the panic couldn't get their boosters booked until the new year.
Meanwhile anyone young fit and healthy who has time to queue for 2hrs can go get theirs.

Make it make sense

Did any journalist ask about the Omicron hospital figures?
Or are we still assuming all this waffle is for 10, maybe 9, maybe less people?

Reactions: 6
This may be OT, but I weep at the environmental impact all this waste from LFTs and PCRS are going to have (ethical vegan so this tit hurts).

The disaster capitalism is strong with COVID.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This may be OT, but I weep at the environmental impact all this waste from LFTs and PCRS are going to have (ethical vegan so this tit hurts).

The disaster capitalism is strong with COVID.
This has crossed my mind also. Same with disposable masks. Dread to think of the impact on the environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Getting a bit sick of spam from the NHS now.....6 emails and 9 texts.....can't they work out I don't want a booster(*).

I might just book one to get them off my back.

(*) - no anti-vax sentiment here. Jabbed x2 with AZ and happy to have 1x more AZ but not an mRNA. I wouldn't take part in a medical trial even if they paid me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a party to go to on New Year’s Eve that I would really like to get out of. 😂 What are the chances of if it being cancelled?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The anxiety around covid and lockdown for me has been rife this week. 😪 I was really getting somewhere with going into the office 5 days a week and seeing my friends. Now I'm just terrified that clown is going to try locking us down soon.
My anxiety has been through the roof as well with it. I’m afraid another lockdown will send me into a mental breakdown again or worse even dead🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.