Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "Get Boosted Now" sign looks like something my 8 year old whipped up in art class colouring in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ofcourse they do. But if they told people that they’d stop making money off their vaccines.
So glad others think this too and its not just me. Still speaking to my (now ex) nurse friend and she's in agreement.

Reactions: 7
Was the purpose of this briefing to just say lots of words that mean nothing and baffle/scare the population into complaince. Has anyone actually said anything yet?!

Reactions: 10
My friend said that theyre worried the omicron could mutate into something more serious? Surely though viruses get weaker?

Reactions: 5
This is what i don’t understand, its doing what viruses do, it’s becoming less lethal, they scientists know this,surely they were expecting it?
Yes, but Shhhhhh 🤫
The scientists you see on tele don't want you to know that, but all the ones that aren't allowed on tele or were cancelled did warn exactly that - which makes sense because that's what decades of science has taught us

Reactions: 12
Anything of use been said?
Get boosted.
Roll your sleeve up.
Jabs in arms.
Boosters.
If you haven’t already, get boosted.
Get boosted now.
Jabs army.
Do your duty and get boosted.
Did I mention to get your booster?
Blah blah blah booster blah blah blah boosting boostathon boostilicious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a load of rubbish - get booted now Boris

So kids 12-15 can now have a second jab?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My daughter only had her 1st dose in October when it opened for 12 year olds. What’s the time they have to wait for 2nd?

Reactions: 1
Whitty just sounded like Marjorie Dawes going on about having twice as much of half as much
I think that's called being baffled by science

What I did get was that beause of Alpha we had high immunity which is why Delta wasn't so bad for us.

So he's saying that SA have escaped lightly because they had high Delta - ok, but we had high cases of both AND have vaccines.
SA only have 25% vaccinated... so surely that confirms the outcome of Omicron will be better, and also confirms that it's not as deadly and that natural immunity works!

So either way immunity works and his attempt at trying to drag this out to be something is isn't by twisting the SA Dr's words and saying its been misinterpreted is wrong

This from Dr Coetzee.... I think that's quite clear

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.