Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
My friend is a nurse who's literally just quit the NHS. She said said whole covid situation has been a farce (and not for the reasons the media say!). PPE being rationed, nurses working triple shifts due to the number leaving - she's got a job in a local supermarket that pays only 50p less an hour than she was getting as a fully qualified nurse (and will get paid overtime there!) so probably end up taking home more! Said after 13 years she can see why so many are going F this and off. I knew nurse pay was low but that's crazy for what they do!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

ATV2021

VIP Member
apparently it’s now important to cripple the economy because people have the sniffles.
fucking ridiculous.
It is actual madness. Its now the exact symptoms what 1000000s get at least once a year. If you ever tried to phone in sick for a cold they'd be like... BEHAVE YOURSELF 🤣

But they're not going to ever report the fact that the cold (coronavirus!!!) spreads like wildfire, every year and....plot twist....the cold also "killed" people via complications but again, not reported, ever.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Talking of mental well-being - in my job I have to look at a lot of horrible medical evidence, deal with some not so nice people, often given verbal abuse etc. It really affects my mental health when I have to bring this work into my ‘home’. One of the only ways to cope with the nasty stuff I have to see at work is by leaving it at work and NOT bringing it home. I won’t be furloughed because I’m self employed and I had to keep doing my job throughout all the lockdowns. Lockdown is not good for the mental health of people who do my job and I don’t even do some of the nastier work anymore like child abuse cases, horrible crimes etc. Honestly good for you if it doesn’t affect you but you’re in the minority.

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
stop being angry about people who want a lockdown and be angry at the government who put us all in this neverending hell hole instead
The Government can do what they want. We don't have to comply. It is on each and every one of us who needlessly tests, needlessly stays home. You have to be the change you want to see.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There are NINE MILLION AND A HALF NEW CASES of the new IOS 19 upgrade variant - the Crapple Max.

Is it serious, fuck knows!
More transmissible? As above! Fuck knows!
Does it support in-app purchases? YES!! It likes app’s and collecting data.
Crapple pay? 😐

means nothing, like the latest variety there is no indication the scaremongering is necessary.

why did Boris keep decorating the Downing Street Christmas tree..?

because everyone kept shouting “moron” 😐
I’ll see myself out.

• Haha

Tinkerbell20

Mentally I’ve definitely gone backwards to March 2020.

back then I’d worry continuously over restrictions, listen to the updates, read every news article going, obsess over everything. I’d stopped that when things felt more normal and now I’m back to it again and can’t stop myself

• Sad
  • Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
Same as last year is happening but instead of ruining Christmas this year Boris has learned to let people have their family times then lock us down.
And he knows nobody would listen this year.

Plus they can be like well we gave you Christmas so....enjoy lockdown 400 until July again bitches!

• Haha

Renata

VIP Member
I don’t think it will be a lockdown. I think they will make our lives unbearable until we all get the booster.

this is a commercial transaction with pharma.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Do colds kill 100k people a year? Is there 'long cold'? Where the impact of a cold stays with you for years leaving you with damaged heart and lungs?
Covid didn’t kill 100k people, they died within 28 days of a positive test. If you were to count common cold deaths this way then yes it would be well over 100k a year.

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
No one is listening anymore, even my pro-independence friends aren’t listening to her ‘advice’.
We’re having a Hogmanay party with at least 15 people from well over 3 households, how do you like that Sturgeon 😉
I'm in England so no social restrictions yet but I'm at a party Saturday night with all my family. They'll be about 25 of us

• Sad

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
It’s not healthy or normal to spend weeks indoors on your own not able to see friends or family 🙄 cba with people who think lockdowns are no big deal, good for you for having no kind of social life I guess?
Honestly couldn’t agree more. Can’t believe there are people who seem outraged people might dare want to go for dinner or drinks or shopping 😂

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
No I live in a council house and work minmum wage and so does my husband. Don't have a lot of money but I'd rather have a good mental health wellness than need to spend money and be fearful of restaurants, pubs and shops shutting down? I find people are just obsessed with spending and eating.
And again, WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THOSE PLACES?!

What about their mental wellness because they lose their jobs and income?

It amazes me how wilfully ignorant and selfish people are when it comes down to it and how they can't think beyond themselves and the I'm alright Jack mentality.

Selfishness and ignorance are not attractive qualities and make for nasty, bitter and unhappy people

• Heart

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
It’s not healthy or normal to spend weeks indoors on your own not able to see friends or family 🙄 cba with people who think lockdowns are no big deal, good for you for having no kind of social life I guess?
I'm not someone with an incredible good social life and I thought lockdowns wouldn't bother me. I couldn't cope with not seeing my family and I couldn't cope with them seeing how worked up and emotional I was to just stand and see them in the garden or from the windows. I wouldn't even open my curtains and I just sat with the news on the tv constantly. About a month into lockdown my family staged an intervention and I moved back home. If they didn't I'd probably haven't taken my own life. So lockdowns are scary to me. Maybe because I have OCD but I'm Just putting my two pence in. For me it another one would be W big deal, I never want to feel that low again.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pinkii

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the video doing round on instagram, sky news interview with MP Gillian keegan?

She is saying there is 774 people in hospital with covid!!! That’s it, people seriously debating on whether we should lockdown or cancel social activities for that number!? And only 10 of them are with Omricon and NONE are on ventilators and again just ONE death WITH omricon.

Yet wales and scotland and NI wants to shut everything down again?

Absolutely fucking ridiculous

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Freddo10

I’m currently pregnant and my Mother is desperate for me to get the vaccine once ice has the baby. I have told her I don’t want to and have not explained why as it’s my choice, she’s had all her 3 jabs now and never once would I tell her not to get them as again it’s her choice.

peoples medical history/ choices have absolutely shite all to do with anyone else!

Reactions: 18