Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
You are missing my point. What I'm saying is, buying into the hype of the huge case count everyday is pointless, because it doesn't equate to knowing the 'truth' about how the NHS is coping. The reality is, if the NHS was as crippled as they say it is and deaths were going to reach as high as they claim, you wouldn't need to worry about lockdowns or boosters, because they'd all fuck off to their bunkers and leave us dead in the water.

Counts mean nothing more than overzealous testing to keep fear brewing. If we started doing the same for the cold and the flu, half the world would have it.
Like I say the proof will be in pudding shortly! These are the highest reported cases yet and if they’re able to cope with them it will be tickety boo going forward

No I live in a council house and work minmum wage and so does my husband. Don't have a lot of money but I'd rather have a good mental health wellness than need to spend money and be fearful of restaurants, pubs and shops shutting down? I find people are just obsessed with s
And again, WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THOSE PLACES?!

What about their mental wellness because they lose their jobs and income?

It amazes me how wilfully ignorant and selfish people are when it comes down to it and how they can't think beyond themselves and the I'm alright Jack mentality.

Selfishness and ignorance are not attractive qualities and make for nasty, bitter and unhappy people

Do you not think there are too many restaurants or coffee shops anyway in the first place? We already had a national crisis on our hands due to the awful diet and overweight people. It was damaging our bodies anyway?

monga

VIP Member
Another fucking lockdown, my god. When will it end. Another variant will come about in a couple months time, then we'll be back to the same situation again. It's so frustrating.
England might be Ok they have a large enough healthservice . NI have no healthservice I don't know about the other regions.