Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
126 against is a huge rebellion. Do bugger off Johnson et al. We've had enough.

Look forward to the list of names shortly.

Reactions: 11
During the black death one of the ways to stop the spread was sealing the doors of the sick people and put a mark on their door - nobody was allowed to come in. It was either you survive either you die.

Plus when 30% of a town/village was dying of the plague, I am not sure freedom was the most important concern (like if as a farmer etc. you had any anyway!) but how to survive with the loss of all of those people and how long you will have before the next bout of the death plague/other diseases.

That made people even more religious as there was no way to understand what was happening so that could only be a divine punishment and it's quite fascinating to look at those very dark paintings from those periods with utterly sinistee scenes of the apocalypse/the purgatory.

Things suck at the moment but I would rather live nowadays than during of any of those pandemics during the middle ages! Today the plague can be cured with antibiotics, same as leprosis thanks god.
They also left 'ALL other family members in that locked house too.

Similarly the rich also left London in droves as soon as they could.

Reactions: 4
You don't need to make it a law you just need to increase restrictions for the unvaccinated to make life incredibly unpleasant
Opinions everywhere:

1639504327434.png

Just imagine if they had used the untold billions spent so far to improve the NHS
Or not spent 100k buying flags...
£2.6million on the Downing street media room.
£6 million on the marble arch mound- just to go up and stand on an artificial hill
£100k on two paintings.
£30k on David Cameron's flat reno.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had an event cancelled that was supposed to go ahead on Saturday as they are using the place as a vaccination centre🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
so all the mandates go through - mandatory vaccination NHS, masks and vaccine passports for the public

at least there's a vote in the UK , in Canada our dictators just issue decrees

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Where is the public’s say on this? Have a referendum on covid restrictions and see how the vote turns out then 👍🏼

Reactions: 18
In meant to be going out on the 29th for a day trip weve had planned for months. Im terrified it wont happen. I dont think my mental health can take another lockdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.