Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Don’t live your life because the NHS cant cope. I’m surprised the government have put a copyright on ‘ save the NHS’
It will end up being voted worst ever, or most annoying slogan in some new years countdown list some day

Reactions: 2
It's simply a lack of bed. The surgeon told him he would be next this morning, but it's the lack of bed that's the issue. He'd been waiting there for 8 hours with no food or drink (he couldn't eat or drink due to going in for surgery) and then at the end he was given food and drink when they told him he would have to return home. It's just maddening this happens simply for lack of beds. He said the staff were brilliant though, including the nurses.
So sorry to hear that,my dad got his surgery just before lockdown last year and he is doing well now so I’m really keeping my fingers crossed for your dad x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is worrying. Given the recent publicity of the deaths of Arthur and Star, I hope your concern has been reported.
Agree, I know you might be worried about reporting a concern due to being identified, or whether the concern would be taken seriously. But you have to try and know that you tried

Mentioned about my dad having to go into hospital today for a bladder cancer tumour removal. It's been cancelled due to lack of beds. Unbelievable and infuriating. This is what is happening now. I just hope he is rebooked asap.

So far they had been keeping on top of his cancer, which was great, but today has pissed me off. He was told to go in at 7am, but he's told me he had to wait up until now, so about 9 hours later, and they've just told him they have no beds, so now what I don't know. I don't think private healthcare would even cover cancer.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad and sending you all strength and prayers.

And I'm one of them. PCR came back positive

Still only got mild cold symptoms
Hope you feel better soon. I had it 4 weeks ago. On the bright side, like me, you've just won yourself a 6 month natural immunity vaccine passport - think of all the places you'll be able to go! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like I might finally get to see my family in South Africa in February without having to pay for a hotel afterwards ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone watching the House of Commons votes? It's not the same without the poisonous dwarf, Bercow. DIVISION!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.