Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But 96 Tory rebels. Up there with the worst of rebellions. Hopefully we can get rid of this shower of tit.

Reactions: 14
That vote was predictable as duck. I wonder if they'd have all voted differently if passports and mandates applied to Parliament... 🤔

Reactions: 12
Actually 98. If your MP is here please thank them!

Leadsom and McVey 🧐

Absolutely knew ours wouldn't be on the list though.

A few Sirs and Dr's in there.

Shaun Bailey - what does everyone think of him? I watched an interview with him once, thought he came across well. In touch with reality, came from a single parent family, does a lot of youth work etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I still remember Sturgeon's most ridiculous rule introduced mid-lockdown, takeaways only being allowed to be collected from a 'doorway hatch'. Did nothing, just made her feel better.
That was completely bananas!!! I think the idea behind it was to basically to stop families going for an outing to collect a takeaway. But it didn't really work.

Our local chippie also has a popular restrurant and during lockdown they did deliveries. Between delivery drivers and customers waiting for orders, the street was blocked.

With all of us complaining about the cold!!!

Reactions: 2
While I'm glad Boris is in trouble (cause he's crap) that tweet makes it sound like at least some of the rebels didn't necessarily want to vote against what was being proposed, they just wanted to show Boris they don't have much confidence in him.

Reactions: 4
Great - even less NHS workers. Absolute idiots
It's not just the NHS, it's all health care and domiciliary as well. Estimates from Dept of Health and Social care is anywhere between 62,000 and 115,000 staff gone.

As I've said many times before, it's not covid you need to be scared of, it's the outcome of things like this

While I'm glad Boris is in trouble (cause he's crap) that tweet makes it sound like at least some of the rebels didn't necessarily want to vote against what was being proposed, they just wanted to show Boris they don't have much confidence in him.
And you think figures like losing 115,000 care staff gone is good?

FML 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am in a private hospital at the moment and several of the staff here will leave before the vaccine is mandated. It is sad. They are brilliant nurses, carers (and the chef)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They're losing confidence in his leadership. Starmer said he's not fit to get the country through the pandemic as if he could do any better .

Reactions: 8
They are creating a situation where the NHS will always be overwhelmed - with staff leaving in droves. And why is that? Sinister imo. It happened here - then they backed down on mandates because they'd lose too many people.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.