Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no evidence that those vaccinated in December still have any protection

Makes me so upset. Have considered fraudulent ways to get a first vaccine again but of course I would never

Yes I have lived experience examples because I see people every day, like I mentioned previously above, who are vaccinated now so disregard the masking, hand washing, 2 meter distancing. If you’re not a die hard pro vaxxer then I’m obviously not referring to you specifically.

I never said that was the case for everyone and I’ve been clear about that above.

It would be transparent to disclose that there are a minority of people with severe adverse reactions to the vaccine, which would make it more balanced reporting. The no reporting on it at all adds and heightens skepticism.

I felt I needed to make clear I don’t support attacks because of how you worded your last post.
But you don't know that the people you meet every day are die hard pro vaccine either or whether they have even had the jab.

I have just been to Lidl and I was the only person without a mask. I don't know whether any of the other people I encountered are pro vaccine, anti vax or somewhere in the middle.

I would also say that it is clear that some people suffer severe adverse reactions to the vaccine, but that it is rare. The leaflet I was given at my jab clearly states this and there are articles in MSM about people having side effects. Clearly if you are trying to vaccinate the whole adult population in a short space of time there will be more reactions in a short space of time, as opposed to if you vaccinated the same number of people over several years.

Reactions: 3
You really don't need to keep making things 'clear' how about not assuming that people think EVERYONE is the same or does the same actions because of their view of a vaccine.
I want to make things clear so people can’t pick holes in what I say. That’s my choice and right to do so.

I don’t assume everyone is the same have you read anything that I’ve written?! I literally said “ you can’t judge an entire group of people based on the fact they came to the same decision on a choice about being offered a medication.” So I’m unsure as to why you’re coming across as so defensive.

But you don't know that the people you meet every day are die hard pro vaccine either or whether they have even had the jab.

I have just been to Lidl and I was the only person without a mask. I don't know whether any of the other people I encountered are pro vaccine, anti vax or somewhere in the middle.

I would also say that it is clear that some people suffer severe adverse reactions to the vaccine, but that it is rare. The leaflet I was given at my jab clearly states this and there are articles in MSM about people having side effects. Clearly if you are trying to vaccinate the whole adult population in a short space of time there will be more reactions in a short space of time, as opposed to if you vaccinated the same number of people over several years.
The people I’m referring to are people I know and have known for over 15 years. We enter the same shops and locations because we live in the same area.

I know it’s rare, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen though and if it was more widely reported when it does happen it would help squash conspiracy theorists and misinformation spreading - no eliminate it but the more transparency the less room for skepticism. We see stories every day about people who have died and on their dead bed apparently their last words were I wish I had the vaccine. We never see any stories from people like my 36 year old cousin who had heart failure after his second vaccine and is now with a pacemaker and on lifelong medicine. Yes it was rare and unfortunate it happened to him but if it was more widely reported people would feel they were being told more information and other sides to the story and there wouldn’t be room for accusing the media of not disclosing the full picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of the protest movement has been infiltrated to make people look like morons. That way genuine people with reasonable objections can also be made to look idiotic. That has always happened at any protest. Decent people then have their voice tarnished.
It sounds more like some of the morons have been infiltrated by people but I don't think many infiltrators were at White City yesterday. The members of "Official Voice" who organised (using the word out of context) the protest, 'DJ' Pat Wilson who presented the 'demands', Piers Corbyn who held an umbrella and Gillian McKeith who egged them on on Twitter all apparently think (again using that word out of context) that the BBC are still at White City 8 years after they moved out. It really doesn't say much for their research skills that not one of them can use Google.

Any 'reasonable' people who associate themselves with these morons are stretching their right to claim to be 'decent'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It sounds more like some of the morons have been infiltrated by people but I don't think many infiltrators were at White City yesterday. The members of "Official Voice" who organised (using the word out of context) the protest, 'DJ' Pat Wilson who presented the 'demands', Piers Corbyn who held an umbrella and Gillian McKeith who egged them on on Twitter all apparently think (again using that word out of context) that the BBC are still at White City 8 years after they moved out. It really doesn't say much for their research skills that not one of them can use Google.

Any 'reasonable' people who associate themselves with these morons are stretching their right to claim to be 'decent'.
If these people can't do a quick google on the BBC, what on earth are they reading about covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't read the article, why are the headlines saying they descended on the BBC if the BBC isn't there?

just read it. it's the headlines that are misleading (there's a surprise) they were protesting outside the live broadcasting of loose women.

Currently, the site is used by BBC Studioworks with ITV live programmes such as This Morning and Loose Women filmed there, as well as some live BBC shows. The BBC Worlds News is filmed nearby.
You hadn't read the article before you posted it? That sounds very unusual. I thought CT-ers always did their own research. The 'protesters' thought (thought!!) they were going to BBC HQ. Like I said, morons.

• Heart

I was talking in general about the protest movement and i said it happens at most protests about a wide number of issues. I already know who organised it thanks for telling me again though. And i never said reasonable people were associated with the people on that particular protest. So go and patronise somebody else next time.

Reactions: 2
I was talking in general about the protest movement and i said it happens at most protests about a wide number of issues. I already know who organised it thanks for telling me again though. And i never said reasonable people were associated with the people on that particular protest. So go and patronise somebody else next time.
here’s footage the bbc didn’t show yesterday, of protesters respectfully liaising with the police to hand in a notice to bbc and itv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So why did you feel the need to say that when you apparently don't think it applies to the morons who took part in the protest at the former BBC HQ yesterday? Surely it wasn't simply to deflect from the embarrassment that these idiots caused your 'movement'?

here’s footage the bbc didn’t show yesterday, of protesters respectfully liaising with the police to hand in a notice to bbc and itv.

They’re pushing the police in the first video, that is hardly respectful. 😒 If we randomly started pushing into police we’d be arrested. There is nothing okay about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
T

Theres some very condescending people on here. In particular the same people who laughed at me who didnt even know what was in the vaccine. They spoke to me like tit then got proven wrong but are still ok to be condescending. If that was me i would be embarrassed. Some people need to get off their high horses. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re pushing the police in the first video, that is hardly respectful. 😒 If we randomly started pushing into police we’d be arrested. There is nothing okay about this.
I’m clearly referring to the video below where they are speaking with the police respectfully. Not everyone is an hole, admitting that doesn’t take away that some people are dickheads.

So why did you feel the need to say that when you apparently don't think it applies to the morons who took part in the protest at the former BBC HQ yesterday? Surely it wasn't simply to deflect from the embarrassment that these idiots caused your 'movement'?
When did i say i was part of a movement ? You are just making up stories about me . You know absolutely nothing about me. Presumption as per usual. For the last time i was talking about historically protests have always been infiltrated. Its not that hard to understand is it. I dont like your condescending tone. Im an adult not some stupid kid you can talk down to.

• Heart
You hadn't read the article before you posted it? That sounds very unusual. I thought CT-ers always did their own research. The 'protesters' thought (though!!) they were going to BBC HQ. Like I said, morons.
I didn't post any article

My post was to the poster who posted the article with the misleading headlines... who said these people were idiots for going to the BBC as they have nothing to do with covid passports

. I explained why they would be there. My reply had nothing to do with the article as I'm not interested in it. I read it because of what you said, in reading it, I found out they were there because of the live programmes going out.

• Heart
I’m clearly referring to the video below where they are speaking with the police respectfully. Not everyone is an hole, admitting that doesn’t take away that some people are dickheads.
I didn’t say they were. Yes some people approach this respectfully and don’t become aggressive towards the police, then you have others who do the opposite.

Last edited:
I didn’t say they were. Yes some people approach this respectfully and don’t become aggresive towards the police, then you have others who do the opposite.
I agree, I believe anyone who is violent should be arrested and feel the full force of the law.

The point I was making is the media has only shown the dickheads yesterday. They didn’t show that actually a large number of participants exercised their right to protest peacefully and they did so respectfully engaging with the police appropriately.

Reactions: 1
NHS workers need covid boosters FIRST and we need them now

My friend is a fellow doctor 29 double vaccinated in December

We were the first to get the vaccine

She’s currently on a ventilator

Government should spend less time pandering to / encouraging anti vaxxers / reluctant people and should focus on those who WANT the vaccine
I thought healthcare workers were in group one of the booster rollout ?

You are so rude! you have got the wrong end of the stick and are way too arrogant to turn it the right way around. You haven't followed the thread properly and accused me of not reading an article I posted when I didn't post the article.
You said the BBC are not there anymore and that isn't true (they and ITV broadcast a lot of programs from there and you have repeated that lie over the forum and in other posts. It's you that is uninformed while accusing others of being idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.