Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont worry purr. Apparently i am part of a "movement" that i know nothing about. The poster has some great skills knowing the lifestyle of an internet forum stranger that they have never even conversed with before. Perhaps moth could be the next derek acorah. Let me know when your next tour is , i will be sure to book some tickets.

Here’s a happier post of a puppy and kitten. 😅

View attachment 706142
Thats beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This article is misleading as the guy did have under lying conditions.
Does anyone feel Wembley as test event did not go well as so many caught covid despite claims everyone had negative covid results.
So sad he died at 39 maybe being double jabbed made him feel safer.

All I will say to people on here
The ons claim 1 in 75 people have covid
Testing is down
Theres massive variation geographically in terms of infection levels and how many have been vaccinated I my city only 52% have been vaccinated so far.
Delays in tests and wrong symptoms to access a test.
Many are going on holiday uk and abroad so travelling one end county to the other.
Disparity between official covid figures which let's face it 30k cases is still high.

Just be cautious. I am as I don't want to get covid.
I use hand gel, I try and distance and I wear a mask indoors and I try and eat outdoors and shop at less busy times.
I am double vaccinated but my 2nd was only 10days ago.

Its about looking at wider picture sometimes and practical.
I don't want to get ill or spend August looking after poorly children.
If we catch covid husband off work in low level if she pay.
I can't take kids out to do nice activities and back to school shopping.
I want to catch up socially with family and friends outdoors as worry come autumn and winter things will lock down again.
My local hospitals least in a & e are struggling and accessing gp still is problematic.

This article is misleading as the guy did have under lying conditions.
Does anyone feel Wembley as test event did not go well as so many caught covid despite claims everyone had negative covid results.
So sad he died at 39 maybe being double jabbed made him feel safer.

All I will say to people on here
The ons claim 1 in 75 people have covid
Testing is down
Theres massive variation geographically in terms of infection levels and how many have been vaccinated I my city only 52% have been vaccinated so far.
Delays in tests and wrong symptoms to access a test.
Many are going on holiday uk and abroad so travelling one end county to the other.
Disparity between official covid figures which let's face it 30k cases is still high.

Just be cautious. I am as I don't want to get covid.
I use hand gel, I try and distance and I wear a mask indoors and I try and eat outdoors and shop at less busy times.
I am double vaccinated but my 2nd was only 10days ago.

Its about looking at wider picture sometimes and practical.
I don't want to get ill or spend August looking after poorly children.
If we catch covid husband off work in low level if she pay.
I can't take kids out to do nice activities and back to school shopping.
I want to catch up socially with family and friends outdoors as worry come autumn and winter things will lock down again.
My local hospitals least in a & e are struggling and accessing gp still is problematic.

I can't find where the article is misleading. It says he was in the vulnerable category and was on immunosuppressants right after the headline

• Danny Bailey, 39, caught Covid after watching England play at Wembley in July
  • The Arsenal fan, who was classed as vulnerable, died after a two week battle
  • Danny, who was on immunosuppressants, had both jabs when he caught virus

I can't find where the article is misleading. It says he was in the vulnerable category and was on immunosuppressants right after the headline

• Danny Bailey, 39, caught Covid after watching England play at Wembley in July
  • The Arsenal fan, who was classed as vulnerable, died after a two week battle
  • Danny, who was on immunosuppressants, had both jabs when he caught virus
The headline is misleading.
Doesn't mention hes vulnerable.
But it does raise worries for cev double jabbed people.
We don't know when he had his jabs or which vaccine he had.
Maybe he failed gain decent immunity from the vaccine some do particularly is they immunosuppressed.

• Sad
Maybe he failed gain decent immunity from the vaccine some do particularly is they immunosuppressed.
The headline is just that, it can't have everything in it. Of course they play on it to get clicks (purchases back in the day), they always have.

Reactions: 5

I have literally posted where it says he was vulnerable. you don't even have to look hard for it like most covid deaths

Don't rely on media to give you anything more than something to scare you with. They will never give the true picture with true facts.

The headline is just that, it can't have everything in it. Of course they play on it to get clicks (purchases back in the day), they always have.
Standard journalism. Click bait headlines. It happened pre digital media.

Reactions: 3
It’s a harsh reminder that vaccines don’t mean you will survive a deadly virus, especially if you’ve already preexisting conditions, this is important for people to know. Just like it’s important for people to know vaccines too can cause severe side effects. Just like it’s important to know for most people they will respond well to vaccination.

Reactions: 5
The Australians are policed day and night and it’s causing division in more than territories

Reactions: 1
It’s a harsh reminder that vaccines don’t mean you will survive a deadly virus, especially if you’ve already preexisting conditions, this is important for people to know. Just like it’s important for people to know vaccines too can cause severe side effects. Just like it’s important to know for most people they will respond well to vaccination.

Yes, Its very important that people have all the facts, if they have all the facts they can do what's best for them.

• Heart
I’ve seen quite a few articles about vaxxed people dying ( not all UK ) some with underlying conditions some without this one was in the UK press yesterday

• Sad
It makes me so angry that everyone is now saying “we’ll the double jabbed who have died had underlying health conditions”. This was never suppose to happen we were told that it would protect the vulnerable. The vaccine doesn’t seem to be working as well as they though it would look at Israel.

• Sad
It makes me so angry that everyone is now saying “we’ll the double jabbed who have died had underlying health conditions”. This was never suppose to happen we were told that it would protect the vulnerable. The vaccine doesn’t seem to be working as well as they though it would look at Israel.
It’s just factual though. It’s incredibly sad these lives have been lost, unfortunately their underlying ill health met with a very aggressive virus wasn’t a good outcome for them. I think it shows what a lot of us have been saying over the past lot of months in that vaccines aren’t the only tool to fighting this virus, we need all health measures equally promoted as they are all important at playing a role. That being said we have to learn to live with it, we will never keep everyone alive forever as sad as that is. We have to all be responsible for our own health and build our bodies up to fight disease as best we can, for people with underlying ill health the best we can do is give them all the tools so they’re best armed. Perhaps offering these people boosters instead of coercing and bribing people who don’t want them to take them when they’re in a better position to fight the virus.

Reactions: 8
We were never told the vaccine would stop everyone dying. But you only need to look at the figures to see we have a lot less deaths now than when we had no jab.

We know the following facts:
If you are elderly you have an increased risk of dying from covid.
If you have certain underlying health conditions you have an increased risk of dying from covid.
The vaccine isn't 100% effective.

Therefore it stands to reason that the deaths from covid within the vaccinated community are more likely to be those who are elderly or with certain underlying health conditions.

Reactions: 9
They didn’t always make the message clear a lot of people still believe their life will return to normal once they get jabbed.

Reactions: 9
They didn’t always make the message clear a lot of people still believe their life will return to normal once they get jabbed.
Yes the narrative has changed a fair bit over the last 6mths. All they do is confuse people.

I agree with that.

I don't agree that we were sold the jab as a magic bullet to prevent any deaths as the other poster stated.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.