Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another good day of a big drop in infections. The next two weeks are going to look really good for infections and hospital patients. Check the numbers today and compare Sunday August 15th the day before people double jabbed no longer have to isolate and the difference should be another level.

Reactions: 2
Is there anywhere we can see how many tests are being done a day?

Surely with the summer holidays there are less tests now?

Reactions: 2
Just dropping in here to say that Mr Happy took part in trials for people who could have had Covid without any symptoms. He sent off his blood sample and had an email today which confirmed that he HAD C19 in the last six months. 😱

No symptoms, no idea, living with me, getting on with life, perhaps I had it too. 😳😱

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just dropping in here to say that Mr Happy took part in trials for people who could have had Covid without any symptoms. He sent off his blood sample and had an email today which confirmed that he HAD C19 in the last six months. 😱

No symptoms, no idea, living with me, getting on with life, perhaps I had it too. 😳😱
You probably did! It must be very common, I’d bet a load of us on here have had it and didn’t know… and may never know. Glad neither of you even had any symptoms though.

Reactions: 8
Not according to all sources ,even Welsh pos is rising ,only Scotlands data seems consistent .
Infections are down over 100,000 in a week in official stats. Anything else is guess work by experts who have been wrong for more than right for 18 months.

Reactions: 3
Infections are down over 100,000 in a week in official stats. Anything else is guess work by experts who have been wrong for more than right for 18 months.
It's all guesswork 😂 hospitalisations will paint a truer picture.

Last edited:
It's all guesswork 😂 hospitalisations will paint a truer picture.

Daily infections in official stats being down by six figures in the past week isn't guess work. It's happened. It's like when we get told only like two thirds of young have had the jab yet Scarborough as one example is over three quarters.....

Reactions: 1
Daily infections in official stats being down by six figures in the past week isn't guess work. It's happened. It's like when we get told only like two thirds of young have had the jab yet Scarborough as one example is over three quarters.....

Which is guess work because if cases are going up why are the infections DOWN every day lately on official announcement? It's like me saying my guess work is I will sleep with Jennifer Lopez and Margot Robbie at the same time, but the only official proof out there is that I have had a three some with Ann Widdecombe and Katie Hopkins. Anyone can guess at something, I prefer to go off real stats and Independent Sage losers like this woman just want to spread fear with 22 tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Shame you cant find out if you have anti bodies and did have it!

Reactions: 1
The 200,000 infections a day, 4,000 deaths a day etc experts are now trying to worry people in to thinking over twenty million people in the UK could die. The other day it was vaccines spread covid more and now it's immunity is a bad thing. So have they realised it makes it all sound very much like we shouldn't have had the vaccine or build up protection.

Reactions: 6
Very sad and very true aswell saw this alot at my work in the first few months of the pandemic.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Very sad and very true aswell saw this alot at my work in the first few months of the pandemic.

I remember some people on here believing stuff like this was bollocks and the Gov were out to protect them 😂 ...They've started to through the elderly out of hospital without a proper care plan where I am as they've had to bring in their surge plan they may even be placed in care homes miles from family as soon as their able to stand they're out the door …I wonder what happens to those that don’t have family to help 😕
414F43A2-B517-4E21-9B36-39F66AE68175.jpeg
51B6E600-15BB-4BE9-ADF1-3A4E98368687.jpeg
519ED453-F535-49D2-AADE-E3B9F96B49B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.