Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its disgraceful how badly the media behaved.
Also how they let the government get away with tit the stupid questions they asked at conferences.
The falsified pictures I remember.

I have had the vaccine as risk assessed and decided felt risk worth taking.
I think teenagers should least be offered vaccine.
I don't think jabs should be mandatory.
Neither do I think we should be bribing people.
I don't agree with vaccine passports as the risk transmitting delta is the same as the unvaccinated.
I hate these stories in press consrantly last week in uk and us media about how they regretted not getting vaccinated and died its just plain propaganda.

Remember when we introduced masks there were numerous posts oh here and elsewhere that people ditched distancing and masks gave them a false sense of security the same with vaccines.
Lots people thrown caution to the wind and saw vaccines as freedom.
They were led to believe it stopped transmission.
That they wouldn't get covid and how thats been proven not to be true.
But them a lot of people don't understand science and the messaging throughout has been muddle and mixed.
It would take years to achieve any level of herd with covid like it did with measles.
Many months ago can't remember which one Boris said it waeent the vaccines reducing the rates it was the restrictions.
He lifts everything at same time as saying power is with employers and everyone should be cautious.
That school's are safe 1 day in jan and not safe the next.
We were last to admit az may have some issues with younger people
I hope they keeping detailed hospital stats when they admit patients is the primary reason for that persons admissions covid or did they test covid when being in for something else and is that person non vaxxed, single vaxxed or double vaxxed and which one as that would be useful to know.

Why haven't we changed the main 3 symptoms? They are no longer relevant with delta, vaccinated or kids on identifying they even have covid.
Why are we refusing to invest in ventilation in schools.
Why are other countries claiming AZ and pfizer has lower efficiency levels than other countries state they have.
Many who has AZ now feel like they less protected than if they had phizer.
Why dodent we prioritise teachers vaccinations if reopen school was so important.

Reactions: 3

Gove needs bringing down a peg or two. I hope some story comes out to ruin him. Maybe something about his failed marriage will help him lose his job like Hancock did. He needs stopping. If in my job I came up with an idea that creates division, discriminates against groups in society and puts pressure on other companies to do something they don't want to then I would be bloody sacked!!!
He’s rumoured to be taking over from Pritti

Army on standby to stock up

Jab n club now a thing 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Tragic to see a family turn down having the vaccine and see so many of them pass away so quickly from covid :(
It’s very tragic every life that has been lost with coronavirus, with covid vaccines and with diseases that couldn’t be treated because of covid impacting the hospitals capacity.
There’s no way to know for sure these people would have survived with a vaccine. It’s very sad, May they rest in peace.

Reactions: 2
Jab n club now a thing 🧐
Genius! Under 25s are at a greater risk of myocarditis, so let's jab them and send them off to dance, drink and get hot at sweaty and raise their BP and pulse.
Seems perfectly safe when after everyone's jab they tell you to go home, rest, drink water and to leave or limit alcohol for a day or 2.
What could possibly go wrong!

Reactions: 11
Genius! Under 25s are at a greater risk of myocarditis, so let's jab them and send them off to dance, drink and get hot at sweaty and raise their BP and pulse.
Seems perfectly safe when after everyone's jab they tell you to go home, rest, drink water and to leave or limit alcohol for a day or 2.
& they wonder why people are growing ever more sceptical by the day that this is about control and not health! If it was about health you wouldn’t bribe someone!

Reactions: 7
Education settings shut, natural firebreak from people being at home more and it's going up still. On the plus side 5,608 in UK hospitals is the lowest amount since July 24th when the number was 5,346.

Shocking isn't it , I hope the vaccinators are still on the scene for a while after and not like the usual conveyor belts like they have here ,people could be having a reaction and others would think they're drunk :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4

What idiots they are. Not a brain cell between the lot of them. BBC have nothing to do with if vaccine passports will be brought in here or not. Attacking like a bunch of criminals isn't the way to get support for your cause.

She should’ve stepped down long ago what a white elephant T&T is .I believe local councils are to play a bigger role in future.

Macron has for a very long time been the worst leader France has had for many years, but today is a new sad low for him and his country. Cops wasting their time checking phones of people OUTSIDE to see if they can legally be there when they could be spending their time going after criminals.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thanks for sharing this @Gemma_NYC
I haven't had the Covid vaxx yet as I just feel so uncomfortable with the idea that no woman has yet had the vaxx, been through IVF and then had a live birth. I have been trying to fall pregnant coming on 5 years and have done 3 rounds of ICSI and I am frightened that the vaccine could have very detrimental effects on embryos and falling pregnant.
I have been feeling very conflicted of late though with the worsening Delta variant in Australia.
I am an RN and my husband is a doctor and we both are holding off.

@propane_lover, To follow up on this note, and what most in the scientific community are increasingly becoming aware of...

The impact of these Covid-19 vaccines for women.

Inventor of mRNA Technology, Dr. Robert Malone, says vaccine causes lipid nanoparticles to accumulate in ‘high concentrations’ in ovaries, according to the data in a recent Japanese study.

Translation: Not safe for pregnant women ... and women in general. Lol

Malone said there needed to be monitoring of vaccine recipients for leukemia and lymphomas as there were concentrations of lipid nanoparticles in the bone marrow and lymph nodes. But those signals often don’t show up for *six months to three or nine years down the road,* he said.

Start listening around the 2:19:00 mark.

Note: Malone is the inventor of the mRNA tech that Pfizer, Moderna, etc. are using to develop mRNA vaccines. He's the most qualified voice on this topic and a must-listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What a joke!

Trials for under 12s next

This is where the false sense of security comes in Double-vaccinated couple die of Covid within 12 hours of each other
The whole Randox testing thing is a joke. They don’t recommend you send them by post you have to find the nearest drop box ( ours was 25 miles away ) and when we dropped ours the box was very full and you could easily reach in and pull out other people’s tests. And that was a small rural location!

• Wow
I am really worried about getting my vaccine now on Wednesday. In some ways I wish I had just had when I should have because the more that’s being published about the side effects is off putting. Has anyone here had the Pfizer vaccine ? I know someone on here mentioned a family member had heart failure and due to me having sinus tachycardia I am beyond worried.
I posted about my best friend in the vaccine forum. She had a heart , lung and kidney transplant as a teenager. She currently has kidney failure and she has been double vaccinated with pfizer and she has been fine. I wont have a vaccine but that is my friends experience, she will also be taking the booster when it comes out. She is 45 and quite frail. Perhaps you could delay it and research a bit more if you feel very anxious. My friend would say talk to your gp. She said it to me tonight, but i made my mind up long ago. Im sorry i havent got any specific advice but i can only tell you her experience. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The whole Randox testing thing is a joke. They don’t recommend you send them by post you have to find the nearest drop box ( ours was 25 miles away ) and when we dropped ours the box was very full and you could easily reach in and pull out other people’s tests. And that was a small rural location!
Ours is the royal mail sorting office so it's emptied regularly, but those boxes are very thin I'd imagine the vials would be broken with people squashing them in .

• Sad
Reactions: 1

What idiots they are. Not a brain cell between the lot of them. BBC have nothing to do with if vaccine passports will be brought in here or not. Attacking like a bunch of criminals isn't the way to get support for your cause.
They are there because the BBC push propaganda. People are paying for the privilege of being lied to. Hopefully, it will go under soon, as more and more are switching the beeb off and buying other media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They are there because the BBC push propaganda. People are paying for the privilege of being lied to. Hopefully, it will go under soon, as more and more are switching the beeb off and buying other media
They are there because they are morons. The BBC hasn't been at White City studios since 2013.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.