Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
We have some totally bonkers crazy people in the UK. I cannot believe these are legit answers. 29% want rule of six OUTDOORS??? 17% want the restrictions of the original days of the pandemic??? So many people wanting businesses shut again? There are more selfish people around than I thought.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

She's right. We need old normal. People shouldn't be looked down upon for wearing a mask or not wearing a mask. The personal choice someone makes should be no concern to anyone else.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
(Side note; this is my opinion alone, I am NOT FUCKING ANTI VAX.)
(Side note 2; the JVC 2/3 weeks ago were against 16/17 getting the jab)

Kids can now get the vaccine, yes I’m calling them kids. Kids. 16/17.
and are actively being pushed to get the vaccine,

regardless of parents views or consent. could be extended to kids over 12 very soon.
Fucking babies

meanwhile
quickly look over there 😳 OVER THERE 😳
another dead bloke who’s come to visit us via a spirit guide named Sam....
why are you back random dead bloke called John, John Deer.😬
you died somewhere in the last 4 to 83 days and you had the covid number 19 on your death certificate?????
and what was that John......YOU WISH YOU’D HAD THE VACCINE BUT YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE SELFISH GOBSHITES CLOGGING UP THE NHS SYSTEM WHO TURNED IT DOWN!!!!!!

thanks for that John. Over to sandra with the weather, Sandra have you got the vaccine, if not go sit in the green room I’ll look out the window you waste of oxygen. 😐

• Sick

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
OK, your opinion, I'm not going to argue, but can you please explain why so many doubles jabbed are in hospitals?
Because over 73% of the adult population are double jabbed. The covid vaccine isn’t some miracle jab. There will be fully vaccinated people who will still get covid and end up in hospital. Same as with the flu vaccine

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Double vaccinated Sharma meets double vaccinated Charles. They are far enough away from each other in the photo and both probably took a PCR test before meeting up to make sure. This isn't the conspiracy thread.
Did you not see the G7 pictures?

Everyone was being super good for the cameras with standing socially distanced. Then someone on the inside leaked the pictures of them hugging, shaking hands, eating and drinking all standing up - you know, all the thing double vaccinated and willing to test frequently people weren't allowed to do, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if when the cameras were put away that Sharma and Charles didn't get close.

Thats no conspiracy, so please don't throw that around, it's plain to see and nothing conspiratorial about it.

However, how do you argue your defence when over 70% of people are double vaccinated and still can't travel freely to and from red countries? They tick all the same boxes as the important people

• Heart

Podular

Chatty Member
Jeez lots of "he said, she said " blinkered, uncharitable sops on here.
Whatever did happen to said poster who loved jelly they were more open-minded, generous, respectful , caring and thoughtful than some on here.
As you were.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sea

VIP Member
@Abcd123 it's ok to feel scared, we've been scared for 18 months and not lived normal.
Psychologically it will take time and it's perfectly normal and acceptable to go at a pace that's comfortable individually.

Marj24

VIP Member
Just wanted to state that when hospital doctors describe covid cases as "mild", they also would describe a person who has been run over by a truck that they have managed to stabilise as "comfortable"

• Haha
  • Wow

HoGi

VIP Member
It makes me so angry that everyone is now saying “we’ll the double jabbed who have died had underlying health conditions”. This was never suppose to happen we were told that it would protect the vulnerable. The vaccine doesn’t seem to be working as well as they though it would look at Israel.
We were never told the vaccine would stop everyone dying. But you only need to look at the figures to see we have a lot less deaths now than when we had no jab.

We know the following facts:
If you are elderly you have an increased risk of dying from covid.
If you have certain underlying health conditions you have an increased risk of dying from covid.
The vaccine isn't 100% effective.

Therefore it stands to reason that the deaths from covid within the vaccinated community are more likely to be those who are elderly or with certain underlying health conditions.

MARGARETANDJENNY

I know, ive been called a murderer, i deserve to die, no health care etc obviously im a nutjob too even if they dont know the first thing about me ! Imagine a year or so ago people getting away with talking to people like absolute shite and some of the people who are doing it , not all, think they are the righteous ones. And no before anybody else butts in. I have never called anybody a sheep or brainwashed which is the usual retort. xx

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
The article today in the daily Mail about teenagers getting myocarditis isn’t very reassuring. I don’t think children should given it even people in their early twenties. There has never been a vaccine as dangerous as this there really hasn’t been. Also I am sick of so much misinformation being online you don’t know what is the truth and what isn’t anymore. I read somewhere that a group of NHS doctors have been trying to get out that the Pfizer vaccine is poison and that there have been loads of incidents of death and illness from them and that’s why they no longer ask are you vaccinated at A and E. I have also read that it will effect our immunity against other virus now. The media is so toxic but this vaccine seems to be really dangerous.
However it's been shown that myocarditis is six times more common after covid-19 infection than vaccination.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Anyone else think this story about "fit healthy man" dying of covid is disingenuous?

Terrible for his family and my heart goes out to them. But lots of "fit" bodybuilders have died of covid and often their inside aren't in that good of a shape with all the substances they've taken. (Like Sean Pratt). You can see in the hospital photo he's had cosmetic surgery around his nipples - often bodybuilders have this due to steroid abuse. I think it's a stupid scare storie cause just because someone is muscular does not mean they are the pinical of health!

Plenty of double vaccinated have also died. No full-page spread for them or those who died because of the vaccine.

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Just sat waiting after my second jab and the vaccine centre has a mini photo booth called 'vaccineagram'... I'm presuming this is for the 18 year olds to encourage them?! Very bizarre 🤣

• Haha
What happened to the poster who claimed India was back to normal, seemed to go to every major sports event this summer and didn’t need to show their negative covid result and who’s kids went to a school that didn’t have any form of covid restrictions unlike the rest of the country.

Would love to know where they live so I can move there and be back to normality 😂
I think I know who you’re talking about, the poster who’s husband was still living in India?

• Haha

Pearshaped

I’m currently recovering from COVID ( 13days from symptoms starting) so pretty much on the mend thankfully and now out of isolation 🙌 .. I am double vaccinated and had what is described as mild symptoms (didn’t feel mild .. horrid) but I didn’t end up in hospital so really happy, could have been so much worse .

Anyway once I had my positive PCR test my COVID-19 vaccine passport disappeared from the NHS app. It now states no records found. I’m assuming to stop people traveling when positive?.
My question is has anyone else had this happen, if so does your passport come back and how long does it take. I called 119 today but the operator hadn’t got a clue .. said it might come back in a few weeks ? Meant to be travelling in a weeks time

Last edited:
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
They didn’t always make the message clear a lot of people still believe their life will return to normal once they get jabbed.

Sea

VIP Member
More than a sticker on offer now View attachment 690457
This week govt want to fight obesity and to launch pilot scheme offering vouchers to lose weight.
This week the govt bribe for the vaccine with free pizza(junk food), cinema (sit on your arse for a few hours, probably whilst munching popcorn and supersize fizzy drink) and take a taxi (why walk/exercise!)
This govt is worth listening to 🤣.

• Haha