Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A9760E7-A11A-4CB2-9040-393E2F99A5DE.jpeg

I have seen several headlines saying highest number of deaths since March… this puts it into perspective nicely :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure it's a relief for a lot of school staff, she's also bringing in extra measures to improve ventilation for schools and daycare services more than can be said for the other nations .
A lot of our classrooms don't even have windows! We just have to prop the door open.

I still think back to when the govt told us 11-18yr olds don't spread the virus - what codswallop!!

Why? From everything I have read lately, vaccinated people can still catch the covid, and they can still spread the covid.
They are just less likely to need hospitalisation or die.

So what good does limiting the customer base to only the vaccinated actually do?
I thought the likelihood of spreading it is far reduced amongst the vaccinated. It cuts transmission.

Reactions: 3
What I’d love to know is what these countries who vaccinate children will decide to do about unvaccinated teenage tourist

we have NY booked in months time and assuming they open their borders, will have a (unvaccinated by the looks of things) 16 year old but if this vaccine passport causes us problems it won’t be worth going

Reactions: 2
This will win the argument for vaccine passports for pubs and clubs

Face masks making a comeback on the Isle of Man

No it won't. Vaccine passports won't stop Covid, pubs quite rightly won't do it and customers will stop going when prices shoot up to pay for it all.

It's important as well that parents leave 16 and 17 year olds to decide for themselves no pressure.

Reactions: 4
No it won't. Vaccine passports won't stop Covid, pubs quite rightly won't do it and customers will stop going when prices shoot up to pay for it all.

It's important as well that parents leave 16 and 17 year olds to decide for themselves no pressure.

Tell that to local authorities when the Gov wants to know why their cases are rising when they request extra help ,they'll be told to make sure clubs are enforcing them.

Tell that to local authorities when the Gov wants to know why their cases are rising when they request extra help ,they'll be told to make sure clubs are enforcing them.
Then clubs will be empty and not worth opening because young that generally go won't because they don't want to be jabbed and older people that go but far less often won't start paying £6 a pint for the honour. Anyway we will be at home with the shits and tummy bugs for un naturally trying to protect our immune systems from natural illnesses for 18 months......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then clubs will be empty and not worth opening because young that generally go won't because they don't want to be jabbed and older people that go but far less often won't start paying £6 a pint for the honour. Anyway we will be at home with the shits and tummy bugs for un naturally trying to protect our immune systems from natural illnesses for 18 months......

Jeez they’ll be hoarding the toilet roll again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez they’ll be hoarding the toilet roll again 😂
Any idea how much shares in Andrex are and how to go about buying some :LOL:

Interesting she's dropped people from her social circle for not having the jab. I couldn't care if friends or family have had it or not it's their body. Anyone on here got shut of someone from their life for not getting jabbed?

• Wow
  • Haha

Interesting she's dropped people from her social circle for not having the jab. I couldn't care if friends or family have had it or not it's their body. Anyone on here got shut of someone from their life for not getting jabbed?

no and I never would

Jeez she’ll have no F.R.I.E.N.D.S left 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Is it norovirus that isn't killed by alcohol based sanitiser? I know there is a diarrhoea bug that's immune to it. Too many people rely on sanitiser instead of actually washing their hands with soap and water.

I've cancelled plans to met unjabbed friends. They also refused to lateral flow. It's not worth the 'risk' for me ATM. Suppose it's a bit like brexit, that caused rifts in friendship groups and families, the vaccine is no different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.