Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ken better watch out, he's the only one left Carla hasn't had, yet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the fact I’ve got a bit of a crush on Ray. I can’t remember his backstory but isn’t he a horrendous person?!

Reactions: 3
It is so bad it is funny. It is all over the place, sometimes talking like Noel Gallagher then slightly Scouse then that dreadful nasal sound. I am Northern but never heard anybody whose accent is like his.
Don't remember his accent like this when he was involved in the Bethany grooming plot.
He is a Brummie so maybe some of that in there.
As far as I recall, he wasn’t involved in the Bethany grooming plot. Are you perhaps confusing him with the crooked copper? The actors look quite similar.

As far as I recall, he wasn’t involved in the Bethany grooming plot. Are you perhaps confusing him with the crooked copper? The actors look quite similar.
He tried it on with Alya when he first come into it, then Bethany and Daniel outed him for being a bit pervy unless she means that

Well I just finished that episode in tears! Glad that storyline is over though, but too depressing for me, I rely on Corrie to cheer me up!

Reactions: 7
My friends think I’m mental too.. it’s that accent, for sure 😍😍😍

I absolutely love it! I’m Irish so I can’t quite pinpoint what his weird accent is but I bleeping LOVE it... in a totally weird way 🤣🤣
I can't talk, look at my avator. I don't think he's bad looking, but the character he plays is vile. So it's a compliment to his acting that I find him repulsive (there's a compliment somewhere)

Reactions: 2
My friends think I’m mental too.. it’s that accent, for sure 😍😍😍

I absolutely love it! I’m Irish so I can’t quite pinpoint what his weird accent is but I bleeping LOVE it... in a totally weird way 🤣🤣
Its not real is it. His accent is totally baffling me as I can't actually work out where he's supposed to come from. Also loved Faye's attempt at makeup. I tried that look when I was 7 playing with my mum's makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its not real is it. His accent is totally baffling me as I can't actually work out where he's supposed to come from. Also loved Faye's attempt at makeup. I tried that look when I was 7 playing with my mum's makeup
I’m no expert because I’m Irish but I think it’s supposed to be a Manc accent as it sounds like someone trying to imitate Liam or Noel Gallagher 🤦‍♀️🤣 I just came across this... it’s his actual accent and he looks as fine as duck in it too 😍😍

Reactions: 4
I’m no expert because I’m Irish but I think it’s supposed to be a Manc accent as it sounds like someone trying to imitate Liam or Noel Gallagher 🤦‍♀️🤣 I just came across this... it’s his actual accent and he looks as fine as duck in it too 😍😍
At what stage did someone not just look at him and say "what the hell is that?" I assumed his real accent would be even worse or that was actually it. There's no way his accent is deliberate

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.