Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Carla and Adam going to have an affair? Peters going to go off the rails and back on the booze next week
Was thinking this too, not sure how they’ll show it as the actors aren’t within 2m of each other, maybe they’ll insinuate things haha

Reactions: 3
Was thinking this too, not sure how they’ll show it as the actors aren’t within 2m of each other, maybe they’ll insinuate things haha
Its deffo going to happen I think. She likes keeping it in the family. There was Ali and Daniel??

Reactions: 1
Nice to see corrie doing an MLM storyline with Sean selling cosmetics and trying others involved. I hope it'll show the bad side of it.

Reactions: 9
Its deffo going to happen I think. She likes keeping it in the family. There was Ali and Daniel??
I hope Carla doesn't get painted as some scarlet woman jezebel when the Adam thing comes out. Peter has zero legs to stand on, he's cheated on every wife/gf plus the way he treated Carla during the Tina affair was atrocious. Still not forgiven by me :sneaky:😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my god that ray guys accent is just so hot!! I LOVE IT 😍😍
It is so bad it is funny. It is all over the place, sometimes talking like Noel Gallagher then slightly Scouse then that dreadful nasal sound. I am Northern but never heard anybody whose accent is like his.
Don't remember his accent like this when he was involved in the Bethany grooming plot.
He is a Brummie so maybe some of that in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Carla doesn't get painted as some scarlet woman jezebel when the Adam thing comes out. Peter has zero legs to stand on, he's cheated on every wife/gf plus the way he treated Carla during the Tina affair was atrocious. Still not forgiven by me :sneaky:😂
Trying to work this one out, are they related in anyway however distant or just Adam and Peter related ?

Reactions: 2
Nice to see corrie doing an MLM storyline with Sean selling cosmetics and trying others involved. I hope it'll show the bad side of it.
I don't understand how Gemma can be so skint but wants to buy in to it. 3 people selling the same stuff in one street will not make much money 🙈

Reactions: 4
Well Adam is Daniels nephew and Daniel & Peter are brothers so wouldn't that make Adam Peters nephew as well?? So confusing

My fella is chuffed they have banged. He called it months ago 😂

I’m really behind as I got so bored - catching up slowly. Are you saying that Carla and Adam have banged?! What????

• Wow
I’m really behind as I got so bored - catching up slowly. Are you saying that Carla and Adam have banged?! What????
What do you mean you haven't watched it I thought you were Rita MBE!?!?!?

Sorry I should have put the spoiler button 😱😱 you need to catch up!!

What do you mean you haven't watched it I thought you were Rita MBE!?!?!?

Sorry I should have put the spoiler button 😱😱 you need to catch up!!
Don’t worry, it’s my fault for reading here!!!! I will catch up at the weekend and share my thoughts. Right now, I am OUTRAGED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.