Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne is so annoying. I know it's meant to show the parent doing whatever it takes for their child but God she's annoying. She's always so rude and bloody moaning. Feel sorry for Nick. I hope he gets back with Natasha 🤣 is it Natasha!? I cant remember 😂
Speaking of Natasha, how rude was Gail to her last night 😳 I would have smacked her
The Shona storyline is boring me now
What is Ray up to!? Is Gary a villain or the village hero? I can't keep up
Todd always has drove me mad but they could have recast with someone who looks a tiiiiiiny bit like the old Todd. There are literally no similarities
Cant stand Gemma, Bernie and Paul. I cringed at Gemmas outfit last night 🤣
Last night when Todd saw Sarah at the factory I said to my other half ‘who’s that, is it supposed to be one of Michelle’s sons?!!’ He was like ‘it’s Todd !’ I honestly can’t keep up and as you say he looks nothing like him,ever likely I didn’t realise it was todd!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Leanne is so annoying. I know it's meant to show the parent doing whatever it takes for their child but God she's annoying. She's always so rude and bloody moaning. Feel sorry for Nick. I hope he gets back with Natasha 🤣 is it Natasha!? I cant remember 😂
Speaking of Natasha, how rude was Gail to her last night 😳 I would have smacked her
The Shona storyline is boring me now
What is Ray up to!? Is Gary a villain or the village hero? I can't keep up
Todd always has drove me mad but they could have recast with someone who looks a tiiiiiiny bit like the old Todd. There are literally no similarities
Cant stand Gemma, Bernie and Paul. I cringed at Gemmas outfit last night 🤣
Totally agree about Leanne

Reactions: 4
I really wish Corrie would go back to how it was years ago. It’s lost all of its charm I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They couldn't make it anymore obvious Billy & Todd are gonna get back together or their gonna have an affair

Reactions: 7
Gail's wee face is disappearing under all that hair.
You would think David would give her a trim 🤣
After practicing on my family during lockdown, my fingers are practically itching to get the thinning scissors on her luxuriant mane.

Reactions: 6
I am catching up with Classic Corrie every evening. I have fun googling some of the actors to see where they are now, and what they look like.... I know, too much time on my hands with lockdown....
The young red haired girl who plays Becky Palmer is actually Chesney's sister in real life!

• Wow
I really wish Corrie would go back to how it was years ago. It’s lost all of its charm I feel.
I think so too, last year I was watching some vintage episodes and they were so charming. Rosie Webster was a baby and Curly was in it. When the credits rolled, they only had about 10 cast members, it made it so much easier to watch and enjoy. Quality writing with quality actors. Imagine Jack and Vera in lockdown? Bickering so much that Jack escapes into his back yard to talk to his pigeons. Rita putting arrows round the cabin. They could have made it so comforting for people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think so too, last year I was watching some vintage episodes and they were so charming. Rosie Webster was a baby and Curly was in it. When the credits rolled, they only had about 10 cast members, it made it so much easier to watch and enjoy. Quality writing with quality actors. Imagine Jack and Vera in lockdown? Bickering so much that Jack escapes into his back yard to talk to his pigeons. Rita putting arrows round the cabin. They could have made it so comforting for people
Oh I loved those days!! I know no one ever planned for Covid but some of the stories during lock down have been heavy going. And like you say- imagine jack and Vera bickering during lockdown?!! Would have been a great escape from the scary times we are in.
I used to like watching Reg and Alf and Audrey. The stories were simple, but they were classic.

Reactions: 7
I’m soooo behind, I’ve got weeks to watch! I got so bored of it. Think I need a binge day tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
I've always liked Helen Worth who plays Gail Potter/Tilsley/Platt/Hillman/McKintyre/
Rodman. But lately she seems to be struggling with her lines a little, being slightly hesitent and possibley reading from an autocue. I hope she is in good health.

• Heart
Are Carla and Adam going to have an affair? Peters going to go off the rails and back on the booze next week

Reactions: 2
I've always liked Helen Worth who plays Gail Potter/Tilsley/Platt/Hillman/McKintyre/
Rodman. But lately she seems to be struggling with her lines a little, being slightly hesitent and possibley reading from an autocue. I hope she is in good health.
I thought that last night when she went into the Rovers, she seemed to really struggle with that scene.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.