Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I might be the only one but I dont want them to reflect the pandemic. This is a place where there have been how many serial killers living in one street, 200 people living in one 3 bedroomed terrace and noone seems to own a car as they never go anywhere that's not within a block distance of their house. I don't want realistic thank you.

Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m just catching up with fridays and Jesus Christ, Nicks long lost child is fucking PAINFUL 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

theghosttown

VIP Member
God... never ever did I think I would start a post about this. I have never been a soap fan particularly but I started a couple of months ago.
Reason for posting this is the Geoff and Yazmeen storyline. It is honestly horrific, amazingly well acted but it makes my toes curl and want to put my fist through the TV!!!

Reactions: 20

MaryX82

VIP Member
Is it just me but I don’t like Daisy she’s not necessary adds nothing she’s just so annoying.How is she related to Jenny?

Reactions: 19

Mustard

VIP Member
Why does Peter still live in the pub when Carla's Dad is Johnny and he also lives in the pub???

Why does Abi act as if she's lived on the street for about 60 years? You're no Ken Barlow babe

Why does the only bizzie in Wetherfield Craig geg into everything?? Surely he isnt allowed to do half the things he does, he'd be sacked by now if it was real life!!
yes, Craig is lurking around every corner with ears like satellite dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes it does but I guess I’m a bit cynical ha ha, they’re supposed to be portraying real life and get it soo wrong!!
Real Life - when Craig is the only copper that ever goes to any incident on Corrie - does he work from home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

coconochanel

VIP Member
He’s a cardboard gangster. Totally unbelievable, not buying it either.
Its a shame he cant kill off Maria she really is the most boring and pointless character. I've heard a few people saying Geoff is really making them angry haha.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
That episode was CRAP!

It felt like I was watching Scary Movie!! When that bloody doll appeared my fella grabbed my knee and shouted BOO and I shit myself 🤣

Why is Craig the only bizzie in Wetherfield

Abi is still getting on my wick. Pure smackhead vibes when she was jumping up and down next to that tent

Why did Alya leave Yasmeen in the flat right after they spotted Geoff outside it 🤣

When Alya appeared on the roof me and my fella both went 'where the fuck did she come from?'

That kid of Nicks does my NUT in. He's annoyed me more than Geoff ever has

Speaking of Geoff, hope he is dead. Glad to see the back of his bloody chest that's always on show 🤢

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just catching up, can’t believe there was (not one, two!!!) police officers who weren’t Craig when whatshisface went looking for Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
100%, I've not seen last night's ep but on Wednesdays as soon as Ed came in and said his brother was coming and the Mum pulled a face I said to my fella, "she's shagged him"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MaryX82

VIP Member
I cannot stand new Todd.I preferred the other one was a much better actor new Todd’s scheming comes across as so forced.
Prefer the Footballer brother than the other one who whines and says Grace a lot.
Do we think the Footballer and Paul now he works at the builders yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 15