Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that man is gorgeous... he replaces max branning as my weird soap crush πŸ˜…
NOOOOOO I had a dream about Max Branning trying to pursue me years ago. I kept coming home and he’d broke in and was lying on my bed in a silky robe 😭😭 he’s got better with age like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NOOOOOO I had a dream about Max Branning trying to pursue me years ago. I kept coming home and he’d broke in and was lying on my bed in a silky robe 😭😭 he’s got better with age like
Oh my god! LOL 🀣🀣 I LOVED him on strictly, Jesus Christ that man can move those hips πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m no expert because I’m Irish but I think it’s supposed to be a Manc accent as it sounds like someone trying to imitate Liam or Noel Gallagher πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ I just came across this... it’s his actual accent and he looks as fine as duck in it too 😍😍
Jeezuuus doesn’t look like the same person, and yes as you say, fit as ....

Reactions: 1
Nope, not a fan of Ray and his accent is awful. Only decent looking men in Corrie are Peter and Imran :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.