Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Ray 🤢 and of course Craig was right all along and Faye probably won’t tell him until she ends up pregnant or something.

Reactions: 3
I am loving Classic Corrie on ITV Hub. It is my daily treat after I have logged off from work for the day. Funny to think Tricia is now an MP!

Reactions: 3
I dont understand what the fascination with Peter Barlow is 🤣
In fairness, he's one of the few actors on the show who can act. Ray, Imran, Adam, Craig and Chesney are awful. I think Dev has just ground me down to the point i just ignore the hammy acting

Reactions: 1
I dont understand what the fascination with Peter Barlow is 🤣
I think it’s because he’s a bit rough around the edges and isn’t polished like Adam (does nothing for me). Peter looks like he would take you out, give you the time of your life and never call you again hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In fairness, he's one of the few actors on the show who can act. Ray, Imran, Adam, Craig and Chesney are awful. I think Dev has just ground me down to the point i just ignore the hammy acting
Controversial but I always think jonny has something about him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god! How hot is he, Jesus Christ I think I prefer ray but for a 55 year old peter is divine
I’ve got a soft spot for ray too although his voice annoys me: controversial but I’ve just said there’s something about jonny aswell

• Haha
God give me a bit of Peter’s Barlow any day 😜
love Peter 😍I think I need a break from Corrie though cause Peter Barlow was actually in my dream the other night 🤣 kinda disappointing when you wake up and it’s not real

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to see corrie doing an MLM storyline with Sean selling cosmetics and trying others involved. I hope it'll show the bad side of it.
Thought this too! Very in trend.

Loving all the Adam/Peter/ray(accent doesn’t match his face for me) / JONNY?!??? Chat

didn’t know Peter was leaving ... or about Adam and Carla time to catch up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.