Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dads voice....🙉 I can't listen to him.

Leanne is also doing my head in. I know it's her child & an awful situation but I'm finding it hard to feel sympathy towards her. Am I a cold hearted witch?
He always sounds like he’s trying too hard with his lines, like he’s in a Shakespeare play or something.

I also hate Leanne. She’s a very unlikeable character and I don’t like the storyline. Don’t think it helps that I really dislike Steve and Nick too

Reactions: 4
The dads voice....🙉 I can't listen to him.

Leanne is also doing my head in. I know it's her child & an awful situation but I'm finding it hard to feel sympathy towards her. Am I a cold hearted witch?
I can’t listen to the actor who plays Michael. Squeaky voice, heavy breathing through his nose, it’s unbearable.

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Leanne, even before this storyline. Always miserable and moaning. What man would want to be hooked up with her?! Lol. Get rid of her character ASAP.

Why is the staircase banister in the Bailey's house, made of the cheapest flimiest material that the set decorators could find? It looks like someone has literally knocked some wood together with nails.

Reactions: 2
The whole house looks awful!
WHAT a username 🙌🙌

i think a while back she was working on a covid ward
Yeah- that's right. Then they said something about her looking after a relative with a bad back or something? I presume the actress may have her reasons not to return to set (maybe health wise? The actress who plays Kim Tate was off as she has RA and is more vulnerable).

Why is the staircase banister in the Bailey's house, made of the cheapest flimiest material that the set decorators could find? It looks like someone has literally knocked some wood together with nails.
Not exactly a glowing indictment of the dad's supposed building background 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Got to say Geoff is a great character.
They have done really well with the narcissistic storyline. Even down to him saying to Tim ‘say that aboit the man that sold his watch so you could have a scooter’ typical narcissistic abuse. Turn it round onto the other

Reactions: 5
The new guy playing Todd looks nothing like him. I get they recast him but there isn’t really any similarities.

Reactions: 7
Its nice to see character actor Paul Copley appear in Corrie, he is currently playing Maureen Lipman's love interest. Does anyone remember Paul doing the voice over on How clean is your house? He has a very distinctive voice.

Reactions: 3
I remember him playing Egg’s dad on This Life.
I loathed his character in that. For a long time it put me off him in whatever role he was playing, but he’s redeeming himself quite nicely in Corrie.

Reactions: 2
Leanne is so annoying. I know it's meant to show the parent doing whatever it takes for their child but God she's annoying. She's always so rude and bloody moaning. Feel sorry for Nick. I hope he gets back with Natasha 🤣 is it Natasha!? I cant remember 😂
Speaking of Natasha, how rude was Gail to her last night 😳 I would have smacked her
The Shona storyline is boring me now
What is Ray up to!? Is Gary a villain or the village hero? I can't keep up
Todd always has drove me mad but they could have recast with someone who looks a tiiiiiiny bit like the old Todd. There are literally no similarities
Cant stand Gemma, Bernie and Paul. I cringed at Gemmas outfit last night 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.