Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either , why does she keep getting these storylines
It doesn't really matter to us but I'm sure her colleagues ask the same questions. At the end of the day they want a meaty storyline rather than popping into Rita and buying a paper once every few months. It must he frustrating when a headwreck character like Summer keeps getting 'front of TV mag worthy storylines' . The actress must have some kinda pull somewhere cause sending her to college in London was an easy way out a few months back. There are times when potentially short term characters work out ....like Tina ( who came in as David's gf and was well received and became a character in her own right) but Jesus Summer was easy to get rid of after she came of age but duck me they're taking the pi$s now. She's a dreadful character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can only hope all this airtime of Summer will then retire and we’ll be free of her presence for a long time (like what they did with Abbie) although I don’t think I can cope with 9 months of pregnancy with her… the only other hope is that this storyline leads to her leaving!

Reactions: 9
I can only hope all this airtime of Summer will then retire and we’ll be free of her presence for a long time (like what they did with Abbie) although I don’t think I can cope with 9 months of pregnancy with her… the only other hope is that this storyline leads to her leaving!

If she cant control her diabetes on the best of days, how the heck will she cope with a pregnancy on top?! It's going to be an awful storyline.

Soaps need to learn that pregnancies aren't good storylines for every young female character.

Reactions: 13
Nick must be gutted that Sam was brought into his life then left with him due to the murder of his mum. I’d be questioning what I’d done in a past life

Reactions: 1
First Amelia on Emmerdale, now Summer is pregnant? A girl who is supposed be talented in math and science can't figure out that P in V may result in a pregnancy? It's always pregancy or sexual assault with these writers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First Amelia on Emmerdale, now Summer is pregnant? A girl who is supposed be talented in math and science can't figure out that P in V may result in a pregnancy? It's always pregancy or sexual assault with these writers.
It's like they have zero original thoughts even if summer didn't go to uni in the end I'm sure they could have created a storyline for her where she could still study or train to do something instead of work in the factory 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 6
They have forgotten how to weave stories properly. They forgot the various relationships between characters, as they have forgotten that Sally and Gail were bezzie mates or that Liam and Ryan are related. They have been bludgeoning the viewers with multiple ISSUE oriented storylines, as if life isn't depressing enough. How many people on the street have seen the inside of a jail cell? If they wanted to do some realism, they would send in the Home Office to do an investigaton, as to why so many serious crimes happen and people getting sent down come from one street in Greater Manchester. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree there's no nuance anymore. It's all very 'here's THIS storyline. Okay now here's the NEXT storyline'
It doesn't feel like watching real people's lives anymore

Reactions: 15
Have they found Leo's body yet? I'm refusing to watch it till they kill Summer off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who thinks you would have to be partially sighted to think Bernie and fern could pass as the same person

Reactions: 17
Another flat share on the way feel sorry for Amy and Jacob 😂
They’re sharing with Summer and Aaron

Reactions: 2
And let’s face it a month ago she was scared of the P

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.