Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 minutes in and already a mention of glucose monitoring. Just shove off now.
That knowing look between the new couple
They’re definitely going to want to pay/steal this baby.

Oh this is just so predictable and boring
Looks like they are going to go down the mad desperate childless couple route again 🥱 not all childless people are nutters.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Sam is going to find out that Harvey killed his mum (forgot her name) because he actually thought she was Leanne, and then Sam ends up hating her and murdering her with a chess piece
He knows already, David mentioned it in front of him at the Bistro dinner they did to remember her

What on earth is corrie these days.
Thats my opening statement, I'm new to this thread 😂 you've got that idiot Paul accidentally letting slip in the middle of a pub in front of strangers, that summer is pregnant. Then you've got that ridiculous storyline with Gemmas old lady which bored me to tears, we've got Audrey's long lost son who happens to have a full blown Canadian accent and has suddenly decide to become a killer and finally, to top off the week, we get Amy Barlows fella giving us a lesson on refugees with the input of kirk and Ches. But on a positive note I'm glad they have finally let the quads out of the attic.
Bring back blanche and Jim Mcdonald so it is!

Reactions: 18
First Amelia on Emmerdale, now Summer is pregnant? A girl who is supposed be talented in math and science can't figure out that P in V may result in a pregnancy? It's always pregancy or sexual assault with these writers.
aaron could have at least wrapped it up 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope they're not going for a rehash of the Tina/Gary/ Izzie surrogacy gone wrong type storyline.

Teenagers getting pregnant is such a lazy storyline.

Reactions: 15
I hope they're not going for a rehash of the Tina/Gary/ Izzie surrogacy gone wrong type storyline.

Teenagers getting pregnant is such a lazy storyline.
Surrogacy is also a tit storyline, the mother always wants to keep the baby and is consequently shown as a monster.
No one ever gives a duck about or discusses what might be best for the child. Izzy and Gary should never have had Jake, Gary is a tit dad, Izzy can’t cope with him and the poor lad has no other family he is close to. But hey, as long as the adults get what they want who gives a duck right?

Reactions: 12
I must have missed an episode as WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?? Just people from the church?

She could have been a smart, strong young woman showing how she can manage her illness. Instead she is a pathetic mess allowing 3 grown men to treat her like a baby & let's people walk all over her 🙄
So much this. Such lazy writing making her so unlikeable

Reactions: 6
Tbf the baby would be better looked after by Chesney a nd Gemma than Summer who can't even look after herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.