Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sally being all frisky and carefree after she got some dick amused me too. Telling Debbie to “chill out” 😂
I laughed at her saying ‘that’s nice, you thought she was dead for years’ after swearing on his mother🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221015-115511_Instagram.jpg

She looks great but she'd look so much more striking if she'd have kept her dark hair

Reactions: 13
Millie Gibson and Mikey North are in Canada together and she just went live on Instagram

Every single comment was “are you two dating?”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Millie Gibson and Mikey North are in Canada together and she just went live on Instagram

Every single comment was “are you two dating?”
They appeared on This Morning on the Friday before her last episode. They are doing some public appearances in Canada because Corrie is really popular over there

Reactions: 7
Also as a side note, why would you post this on your Instagram story jeeze

61DF215F-DC93-4213-B798-76DB19A34C45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Looks like she gonna rob the shop as Burnie.
D31D3D72-BA74-45E7-B9F1-45716DF2A085.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Summer will have the baby for this woman and husband
What on earth is she dressed as please

Reactions: 2
Summer will have the baby for this woman and husband

I was thinking she's Summer's bio mum, they look so similar! Same mannerisms too. :ROFLMAO: I'm dense. Summer's outfit was particularly ugly today too.

Also, Leanne looking all arsey over a memorial for Sam's mum. This is the woman who demanded the world stop for her son. She's such a witch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.