Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping Aadi got out in time, the new actor has brought so much more personality and character to Aadi, will be really annoyed if he goes! Hopefully that was just to create suspense and make us worry

Reactions: 22
Hoping Aadi got out in time, the new actor has brought so much more personality and character to Aadi, will be really annoyed if he goes! Hopefully that was just to create suspense and make us worry
Yes! They’ve rounded out his character more and haven’t made him a mere angsty teen or involved in a teen pregnancy. He’s a sweetheart and he doesn’t deserve being shafted all the time like he is. Hopefully you’re right and Dev will start treating them equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d prefer if Corrie kept Aadi and got rid of Asha. There’s so much you can do with his character. He should be their comedy light relief.

Reactions: 12
I’d prefer if Corrie kept Aadi and got rid of Asha. There’s so much you can do with his character. He should be their comedy light relief.
I hope they keep both, the twins and Dev are a great family unit, Corrie would be shooting themselves in the foot if they ruin it, yet keep a load of deadwood characters instead.

Johnny is playing with fire by playing to the soap trope of planning a great new life and making peace with every one. Deffo a goner!

Reactions: 13
It's like the hollyoaks storyline (if anyone watches that) where misbah picked yasmine over imran in the car accident
I watched it back then, when they did that storyline, which reminded me of Maura have to choose which of her kids to Dave when she found out Niall was her son. I know all soaps copy each other, but the car crash just seems a compete rip off of the Hollyoaks storyline. Dev saved his daughter, the same as Hollyoaks and Aadi of he's alive will be angry and we'll have a similar storyline to the one with Imran. I would be angry at Dev though, how he could leave one child is beyond me, but I know it's only a soap.

Reactions: 2
It's like the hollyoaks storyline (if anyone watches that) where misbah picked yasmine over imran in the car accident
I remember that back in the days I used to watch Hollyoaks, Imran turned into a very angry boy who hated his mum.
I hope if Aadi does survive he doesn't go down that route, he's one of the best of a very bad bunch on Corrie at the mo!

Reactions: 3
Think corrie missed a trick with this one I can see what they were trying to do but it just never quite got there. They could of done a weeks worth of 9pm episodes actually on Halloween week and really gone to town with it.

Reactions: 9
Think corrie missed a trick with this one I can see what they were trying to do but it just never quite got there. They could of done a weeks worth of 9pm episodes actually on Halloween week and really gone to town with it.
Couldn’t agree with this more

Reactions: 3
I remember that back in the days I used to watch Hollyoaks, Imran turned into a very angry boy who hated his mum.
I hope if Aadi does survive he doesn't go down that route, he's one of the best of a very bad bunch on Corrie at the mo!
Yes Aadi is really likeable and they're going to turn him into another hateful character 🙁

Reactions: 5
100%.

The scene with Harvey coming out of the prison van actually made me laugh. It was like some scene from Cape Fear or Frankenstein.

I also think Natasha is a gonna. She's going to turn up in a Morticia outfit like Leanne and Harvey will mistake her for Leanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100%.

The scene with Harvey coming out of the prison van actually made me laugh. It was like some scene from Cape Fear or Frankenstein.

I also think Natasha is a gonna. She's going to turn up in a Morticia outfit like Leanne and Harvey will mistake her for Leanne.
She might not even get that far. She was stuck in a traffic jam as the storm was brewing so could end up in an accident

I thought when they brought back Natasha with a secret child for Nick I had a feeling in the back of my mind that they would do the usual soap thing and kill off the mum (or one parent) so the other parent has to bring them up

That’s not a spoiler as I don’t do spoilers but just a theory that I have

Reactions: 7
We're one day in with the (week early) Hallowe'en special, and it's so obvious how far from reality the writers are. They all need sacking!

Also, Abby's nails have been perfectly manicured since her return from the gutter. It just annoys me. Abby isn't the manicure type and she'd been apparently living off the street. Every time she handles the gun all I see is those perfect nails lol.

Reactions: 14
100%.

Yeah I thought Natasha was going to die with the whole set up of the call to her son

oh and the sinkhole isn’t even a sinkhole how have they forgotten this? When they realised someone had dug it out why didn’t they just fill it back in? Or am I missing something

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought Natasha was going to die with the whole set up of the call to her son

oh and the sinkhole isn’t even a sinkhole how have they forgotten this? When they realised someone had dug it out why didn’t they just fill it back in? Or am I missing something
Yep they’ve conveniently forgotten it was man-made

Reactions: 4
We're one day in with the (week early) Hallowe'en special, and it's so obvious how far from reality the writers are. They all need sacking!

Also, Abby's nails have been perfectly manicured since her return from the gutter. It just annoys me. Abby isn't the manicure type and she'd been apparently living off the street. Every time she handles the gun all I see is those perfect nails lol.
I only started paying attention to her nails from her hen do, a mechanic with perfect nails & Alina the nail tech has gone back to Romania 👀

• Haha

Everytime they mention the sinkhole, I always say it's man made, just fill it in. Do the Platys know that Ray paid someone to do it?

I also keep staring at Abbie's nails, the first time I noticed them was when Seb was in hospital and they are still the same red manicure. I thought maybe she's had them done for the wedding, but now it's just ridiculous as she's a mechanic and been missing for months, would she be getting her nails done, would that really be a priority?

• Heart

Well spotted! Not in keeping with the character at all- I will be paying close attention next ep
;)

Reactions: 1
She might not even get that far. She was stuck in a traffic jam as the storm was brewing so could end up in an accident

I thought when they brought back Natasha with a secret child for Nick I had a feeling in the back of my mind that they would do the usual soap thing and kill off the mum (or one parent) so the other parent has to bring them up

That’s not a spoiler as I don’t do spoilers but just a theory that I have

Actually, Dev mentioned there'd been a pile up on the motorway which is why they had diverted.

I really hope they don't change Aadi's character. He's far more watchable and likeable than misery guts Asha but I think they're going down the route of why Dev always choses Asha over Aadi.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.